Be Ellen's First Underwear Model!

Do you look good in your Ellen underwear? Want to be Ellen's very first underwear model? You could be! Send in a photo of yourself doing your best underwear model pose, and you could become Ellen's official underwear model!

Comments

(Page 4 of 5) Newer12345Older
Joseph Marvullo

Hi Ellen,
Please read my story, I am an underwear Model located in New York City. If you would please go to my link and read my story it would mean the world to me. I am trying to spread my story to help as many people as possible. There is a reason why I model, and if you read you will understand. Thank you!

Please go to www.inkspiredmagazine.com
Go to current issue, my story starts on pg 35. I am on the cover.

Please, Please, Please!!! Just take a minute to read it and you will see why I want this more than anything!

12 Replies
Bertha Roper

You requested and he responded by going above and beyond with so many images and poses. He knows how to apply for a job and take it very seriously by showing how bad he wants to be the underwear model. “Very creative young man”

Austin Combs

Hi Ellen,
My name is Austin Combs, I'm 11 years old. We are watching your show right now!! Please pick my brother, Jeremy Combs as your underwear model. He is always running around in your Ellen underwear. He loves you and will be a great model!
Love, Austin

nathan serial

i want to win something LOL

Blake Reilley

I am defiantly going to order myself a pair

Chiedu Nwaesei

Just bought my brother underwear so he can enter into this contest he would be the best model for ellen's underwear!!! whens the dead line?

bryan taylor

where do i buy your ellen underwear at? so i can get a pair & submit you pictures!

1 Reply
Michelle

I just ordered underwear so I can enter this contest... hopefully there will be enough time!!! Love you Ellen!!!

Carrie

I hope to get some Ellen Underwear when im in LA in march! If I can find my way into the ellen shop since I couldnt get tickets... :(

NICOLYN HANKLE

do I order the undies and then send u the picture of me and write a 1500 word story about me. Sorry just not sure!When is the deadline?

Kris Hall

I was literally thinking just last week I wanted a pair of Ellen underwear (they look sooo comfy!) and then thought how cool it would be to model for Ellen underwear, this is hilarious that now this is actually a contest. Must be my calling!

rosekrajacic@hotmail.com

Young new talent..Please check out on utube
Cops on horses/when I leave...
It's So good..

Louise Craig

were do you get the Ellen underwear, my 17/9 year old son would really like some, then he would love to be your underwear model...

adria ostroski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgp8N6UMG0 I think JCPEnny should sell your underwear and all your other clothing. Im sure you will agree my model is beautiful, thin and looks great in anything she wears! Not to mention hilarious! I love you Ellen. She may be made out of corragated plastic but her smile is contageous and energy is amazing. I am your hugest fan!!

deborah f plett

Not interested in the underwear but my daughter makes awesome cloth and bamboo diapers and I think if Ellen had fabric available, perhaps dance with me or something like that it would make awesome Ellen diapers

(Page 4 of 5) Newer12345Older