Be Ellen's First Underwear Model!

Do you look good in your Ellen underwear? Want to be Ellen's very first underwear model? You could be! Send in a photo of yourself doing your best underwear model pose, and you could become Ellen's official underwear model!

Comments

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older
Jennifer Jones

Hi Ellen,
Please read Joe Marvullo's story, He's an underwear Model located in New York City. Below is the link to read his very inspiring story. It would be wonderful to get his story out there as he can help so many people. Thank you in advance!

Please go to www.inkspiredmagazine.com
Go to current issue, his story starts on pg 35 & he is on the cover

Bonnie Montegrosso

Please pick Joe Marvullo. His life inspires us that we can overcome the worse in life that happens to us.

Bonnie Martin

Please pick Joe Marvullo for your underwear model!! His story is very inspirational and he looks great in underwear lol!!!!

DIANE H.

Dear Ellen,
Please consider Joe Marvullo. He is a wonderful choice! As a model his pictures speak for themselves. He story of courage and strength speaks to us all. I have only known Joe for a few years now, he speaks to my youth group about making healthy life choices. He betters the lives of everyone he meets. He is kind, smart, funny, intelligent and caring about others and the world in which we live. This would be a great opportunity for him and a great opportunity for your product!

Alana H.

Ellen!
You MUST pick Joseph Marvullo!! He has been through so much and still somehow made it out on top. He is inspiring, kind, and of course GORGEOUS!

Don C

Joseph Marvullo.The pictures show you he is qualified. Having the opportunity to meet him in the small Florida town he worked in before starting his modeling career I know what a great spirit he is. Personable, charismatic, engaged when speaking to you. Unless someone had told me he was a model I would have never known. I think his personality would work wonderful with your personality and a better spokesperson you could not find.

Sandi

Hi Ellen,

I'd like to add my vote for Joseph Marvullo to be your first underwear model. In addition to being perfect for the post (check out his pictures), he has made exceptional and inspirational changes in his life that he openly shares with others. He would definitely be a great addition to your show.

Alivia

Please check out joe marvullo.. What an inspirational story!!!!

Paula

Hi Ellen,

I think Joe Marvullo would be an excellent choice for your underwear model, he is such an awesome person and an insperation to us all. www.inkspiredmagazine.com and please read his story

Stacy

Please check out Joe Marvullo's story! He has a great story and was in Inspirations Feb issue. He would be great as your first model and really deserves this and would do great. So please read his story and pick him. http://issuu.com/inkspiredmagazine/docs/february_2013_ink...

James A

Hi Ellen....my girlfriend and her friend Rosa asked me to send a text message between the gf and I.....goes a little something like this:

I'm eating Rosa at the restaurant at 630.

Of course its supposed to read that I was "meeting" Rosa instead of "enjoying" her in some other way....colorful imaginations may now take off to the races! And yes it was a real text as I will keep it in my phonefor future reference.

Long

Voting for Joe Marvullou . Check out his picture He will be perfect underwear model http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/320925_1907936...

Jordan Malone

Please check out my good friend Joe Marvullo's story! I really believe that his is one that needs to be heard! In addition he is an incredible model, there is no doubt in my mind that he would be perfect for the job. His story starts on pg. 35 of www.inkspiredmagazine.com I highly reccomend Joe as your next model Ellen. Just please give his story a read I promise you wont regret it!!!!!

Mary

Ellen, go see for your self, he's quite a catch,you wont be disappointed..;)

Ana

Well my friend has submitted his pictures already but I'm commenting to get his story heard. His story is incredible and I think he really deserves this opportunity.

His name is Joseph Marvullo.

And his story was featured in a magazine. It's truly a motivating story. http://issuu.com/inkspiredmagazine/docs/february_2013_ink...

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older