Be Ellen's First Underwear Model!

Do you look good in your Ellen underwear? Want to be Ellen's very first underwear model? You could be! Send in a photo of yourself doing your best underwear model pose, and you could become Ellen's official underwear model!

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
Phyllis C

Love your Show Ellen.

Judi Cuypers

Get our man Joseph (Joe) Marvullo. His heart is as good as his *ss ;) Seriously, for the best underwear model, he is the only choice!!

Team Joe Marvullo!

Kimberly

Dear Ellen,

A friend once told me that the difference between and man and a gentleman is a man tries to make his mark. A gentleman strives to leave a mark. A man accepts a favor. A gentleman returns the favor. A man gives orders. A gentleman inspires. A man fits the mold. A gentleman tries to break the mold. The differences are many, but it all comes down to this; a man takes the necessary amount of steps. A gentleman takes the extra step.

My good friend Joe Marvullo is a prime example of a gentleman. His character and demeanor speak volumes and he strives to help people. Just yesterday he was at the YMCA talking to young adults about life choices and the wrong choices he made growing up and how he as overcome many obstacles.

Please read his story at http://issuu.com/inkspiredmagazine/docs/february_2013_ink... and make him your first underwear model!

Thank you!

Kassy Carlson

Tim Illikainen should win this. He's a great guy and deserves a chance to be on your show!

Anya G

Dear Ellen, I read the clause again. There is no way I'd look good in 'Ellen' underwear, so I better not nominate myself. But I have a better option. Like before, I'm going to nominate my sweet friend Joseph (Joe) Marvullo. He's rather adorable, isn't he? But his heart is even more beautiful. He is a man who doesn’t have to help people, but he does. If he sees someone in darkness, he takes time out of his busy schedule to touch people’s hearts and lead them towards the light. How he does that, I’ll never know.

Honestly, Joe is so nice he drives me insane! But it’s a blessing that he does have a wicked sense of humor.

I was thinking, I'd let Joe tell you his story himself, but all the lovely people have been giving you the link to the Inkspired Magazine. So, here is an even easier way to access the story. You’ll find screen caps of Joe’s story at this link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200396704661136.2200327.1261257426&type=1&l=93c5daa08d

Thank you. xx Anya.

Violeta Albay

Hi Ellen,
I think the best model for your underwear is Rafael Nadal. He needs to wear Ellen's underwear so that he will prevent himself from pulling his underwear(brief) behind during tournaments.

I always enjoy your show and wish you continued success.

Thank you.

Heather

My vote is for Joseph Marvullo he is an inspiration and has come a long way i think he would be a great choice for u model...

Laticia

Joseph Marvullo would be a great choice for your underwear model. With both gorgeous looks and a inspiring story he is the total package.

Laticia

Joseph Marvullo would be a great choice for your underwear. With both gorgeous looks and a inspiring story he is the total package.

john miller

Ellen I love your show , you are so positive and a wonderful beacon of light to so many, one comment though I would love to enter your contest but you have to enter a photo, I have no way of doing this could you maybe change the rules for us old timers . Again i love you and your show I only wish you had been around in the 60's it would have been great to have such a great role model,cudo's to you!! love John, my e-mail is jonjon.old@att.net

john miller

marlon aguilar o'neill

Hi Ellen!!!! Grace unto you Peace & Joy!!!! I really love your show and i just want u to know i'm a "BIG" fan of yours here in the Philippines since you have soft spot for "Filipino talents" you have showcase & give exposure to people in all walks of life.I know part of your advocacy is to be the voice of LGBT community all throughout U.S as well as the rest of the World.I would like to reach out to you to choose "Joe Marvullo" to be your first underwear model for the said underwear line.I strongly believe he will be an effective product endorser & a role model,as he personally touch my life with his story.He had a strong heart & mind and an inspirational life changing story to share to each and every public viewers across America.I hope you can absorb him and be part of your dynamic team who gives courage and hope for people around you....God bless & more power....God is good all the time!!!!

Kim

Hi Ellen, I would love to see Gary Taylor : Fitness Model be your first GORGEOUS underwear model... He looks incredible in anything.. He is truly an inspiration.. He has the kindest spirit and makes thousands of people smile everyday!!! :)

Millie Acosta

Dear Ellen,
Please consider Joe Marvullo as your first underwear model. He is a wonderful choice! His pictures speak for themselves. His story is a great inspiration to us all.

Also want to take this oportunity to thank you for all you do and continue to do for others! Love you Ellen!!

Amy Barry

As you've seen there is a huge cry for Joe Marvullo to get this opportunity. The man has lived through so much and is on the path to help so many with his story. He is my vote!

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older