It’s time for the Super Bowl! A lot of you are probably having big parties today. I’ll be watching with a few of my closest friends, and by friends, of course, I mean cats.

That’s not the only party I have to get ready for. This week, my show is gonna be amazing! Sophia Grace & Rosie are back! They have a big performance for me of Taylor Swift’s hit song, “Trouble." You don't wanna miss that.

She's one of the funniest people I know -- Melissa McCarthy is here! I can’t wait to catch up with her. Every time she’s here, she’s absolutely hilarious.

My boys from Australia have arrived! I met these two very funny brothers during a live shot in Sydney and I told them I would fly them to my show. They’re here Monday. I also found out that their family could use some help. They don’t know it, but I’ve got a big surprise for them.

I’m so excited for my trip to Australia, but I’m not gonna keep all the fun to myself. You can win a trip to Australia right here!

The very handsome Ewan McGregor is starring in a new movie, “Jack the Giant Slayer," which is based on Jack and the Beanstalk. Last week, I talked to Nicholas Hoult, who plays Jack, so Ewan must be playing the beanstalk.

Also, one of the biggest country music stars in the world, Tim McGraw is singing me a song from his new album on the same day it drops. He sure knows how to make someone feel special.

The star of two of the biggest movies in theatres, “Mama” and “Zero Dark Thirty,” are both here -- and you’re not gonna believe this, but they’re the same person! Jessica Chastain is here for the very first time, and I can’t wait.

If you haven’t heard of Emeli Sandé, then you don’t want to miss my show this week. She’s an amazing new singer from England, and her song “Next to You” will blow you away.

Eric Stonestreet is here from my favorite show, "Modern Family." I love seeing him every week, not just on his show. He’s also my pool boy.

I told you this week is gonna be great. Now I should go get ready for the party. I need to make two goal posts out of bean dip.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older
rachel

ellen you are the best when i watch your show you make me laugh and happy i am sick and depress stress so that the only time i smile i wish you can help me to i am not working and my husband very little i have a lot of medical bills i cant or do noting becausewe oew a lot a pay a lot for medical please if you can help me it would be great we owe a lot on the house because all money goes to my medical and icant buy or do noting i did not go anywere on a trip with my husband because my medical comes first thanks rachel please help me i love your show i watch everyday so i can smile.

dana dunn (Foster)

Superbowl party!!! Family and friends! Hope your having fun too!! We're having drinks, singing and keeping score. Have a great night!

Leesha

The super bowl game was sure a squeaker and I am so happy the underdogs won! I am not a big football fan but couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Needless to say dinner was a disaster. Oh well the pizza place got an extra order!

Sharon Anderson

Love your enthusisim and energy. Since your always giving you pet food line to charitable organizations, have you ever thought about giving to Tia from pit bulls and parolees? Just a thought.

Peggy Olson

Ellen, I haven't recieved a newsletter since 2/3/13. I enjoy my newsletter, it keeps me on top of things going on and my days, dates etc.. I would like to recieve again. I've resigned 7 times and still haven't recieved one. Please help me with this matter as soon as possible, I feel left out and I hate that feeling. I grew up feeling that way most of my life. It's a very empty and lonely feeling. But I'm still being nice to others and it feels good.

Sharon L. King

PETITION: Put An End To Triple F Farms Ferret Mill!
Sharon King has invited you to sign a petition on Causes
Your voice will make a difference. Sign the petition.

Peggy Olson

Why do I have to sign up every week for the newsletter and still not getting them? I signed up again today and again told next week I will recieve. I haven gotten one since 2/3.

Peggy Olson

I haven't gotten your weekly newsletter for two. I did everything I could do. Finally I filled out like a new subscriber, and wouldn't know, IT WORKED. I'll be darned, go figure. Love you Ellen. Keep up the great work. :)>

Gail Erdmann

Hi Ellen & Portia!! Watch your show all the time....helped me thru a really tough year in 2009 and you always made me smile & laugh despite everything going on. Knowing the animal lover that you both are I wanted to let you know (if you haven't already seen ads) that there's a show coming to Burbank opening on Wed Feb 27th....Cavalia Odysseo!! It is an amazing show that the real "stars" are horses! My son...BJ Erdmann & his girlfriend Chelsea Teel are aerialists in the show and have been traveling with them for 1 1/2 years and just love working with the horses performing with them while flying high above them.

I guarantee that you & Portia will thoroughly LOVE the show and would be invited back to see all the horses afterward!! Hope you have time to see it!! ENJOY!!

Peggy Olson

I haven't recieved a newsletter in two weeks. Can you please send one. Sorry off topic, but didn't know now else to do this. Thank you

steve cruz

Hi, Ellen I watch your show all the time I love I would love to wich both of you a happy birthday. I to would to come to your shoe but I am the caregiver for my 85 yrs old mother she loves your. I am also gay and love the things that you are doing for gay rights. Please stay strong with your show , right now that's the only that keep me going in life and God. Thank you again Steve Cruz

dennis clawson

dear ellen i watch your show everyday.my name is dennis clawson and live in jewell iowa.i love you and your show.you sent out a thing about a new car.i haqve a truch and a car that are falling apart they both have about 300,000 thousand miles on them.i have a problem and could use some help. ihave been in thee hospital sense dec. 3 and have been put on disability and unable to work and wont be able to go back.needless to say i am afread they are going to foreclose on me.i have always try to provide for my family but not doing to good now.i know you make peoples dreams come true everyday.i hate to ask for help.i was un able to get
things for my kids and grandkids this year for x-mas and tried to get signed up for giveaways.i know you make people happy every day and hate to ask.i love your show and watch it everyday.love you dennis clawson

e

Irene L Gatica

Thank you for having the Lumineers on your show today,because I was going to ask you to please try to have them on.I love their song Hey Ho ! I love you for what you did for that family from Peach tree City Game. Please continue helping those who really need it. Please let us know if Ry'Shonda got a job after your plea.!
Comment: continue to be kind to one another!

Lydia Leffler

HI ELLEN,IM NOT SURE WHERE TO SEND THIS QUESTION SO I HOPE YOU GET IT. I AM A CAREGIVER FOR A 94 YEAR OLD LADY NAMED HENRIETTA AND SHE TURNS 95 ON MARCH 29TH. SHE HAS DEMENTIA BUT ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT IS WANTING A WAGON WHEEL FOR HER FRONT YARD.. WE LIVE IN RAMONA WHICH IS TOTAL HORSE AND WAGON TERRITORY BUT I CANT AFFORD TO BUY HER ONE, IM JUST RECENTLY GETTING BACK ON MY FEET MYSELF. IM IN A DRUG RECOVERY HOME FOR WOMEN, AFTER DOING A YEAR IN COUNTY JAIL THIS LAST YEAR. ANYWAY IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC AND A GIANT BLESSING IF YOU COULD HELP ME GET MY HENRIETTA A WAGON WHEEL, JUST ONE NOT THE ENTIRE WAGON. lol THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS LOVE YOUR SHOW SHE WATCHES EVERY DAY AT 3PM ON CHANNEL 7

LMCarrero

HELLO ELLEN:
BUENOS DIAS,HAPPY THURSDAY, I'M STILL WAITING TO WIN SOMETHING OR JEANIE TO KNOCK ON MY DOOR, HAVE A BLESSED DAY, Z-YA AT 4:00PM, GOT TO GO I HAVE DOC APPT.LATER, YOUR NO.#1 FAN FROM LONG ISLAND....

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older