Shutterfly, Changing Lives

Ellen's friends at Shutterfly did something truly incredible for Ry'Shonda and her family. Find out more about this amazing company right here, and see all of the great things they've done for Ellen's viewers here.

Comments

Michele

Thanks Ellen and Thank You to Shutterfly for making a positive difference in people's lives.

Laya Padmanabhan

Oh Ellen.. you made me cry a lot today. I loved the comment from RyShonda's 16 years old boy. " I am going to go to college" That determination will take him to the heights. I am soooo glad that you hleped them. I just couldn't stop crying when you said, she wore that Jacket to hide her raggedy cloths.
Thanks a lot Ellen :-)

Cheers,

Laya.

Connie Sayler

Good evening, I just felt compelled to write and let you know how the story of RyShonda and her children touched me. I love it every time you help families who need a helping hand! This story touched me so. What a wonderful woman who is raising some incredible children. Watching them proves how incredible they are. Thank you so very much for making a difference and bringing a smile and a tear. Thank you Ellen, you are a blessing to us all!!!

bobbie boone

Ellen, after being home on medical leave and watching your show, you are truely an incredible person. the show today was so heart warming. you truely have a good heart and it is evident in the things you do for people

LInda Lacey

That show was so heartwarming. I was so touched holding back the tears. Ry's children were so polite - very deserving family

Mandy

This show was so touching. I cried while watching this. You are truly an angel Ellen and loved by everyone! Keep doing what your doing you are an awesome person!!

Cheryl Castillo

Ellen i just watched the show about Sh' Shonda and just wanted to say she is a wonderful woman. I started crying with joy for the family. God bless you and all you do for people. God truly blessed us with you. I know what she is talking about. I struggled bringing up my four kids by myself. I didn't have family to support me and my kids. My kids are mixed and that was a huge no no with my family, but I managed to raise them without any help and they are wonderful. I recently became a new grandmother of a beautiful boy. He is just amazing. I love you Ellen and keep doing what you do, making us laugh and having fun.