Comments

Carol Byron

Ellen, I'm confused. why does it say we have tix & then we don't.

patricia miller-boggs

I along with thousands of others, love Ellen. There have been so many times I have tried to win trips, prizes, giveaways, only to be sidelined by uploading a picture which I do not seem to be able to do from my computer. Also, can you just ask if we are over 18 or 21 without asking me for the year I am born? I feel you are only getting my age and not who I am and that may be keeping me from winning. I do not know of course if this is the case, but that is how I feel. Thank you and Rock On!!

1 Reply
Margaret Christmann

I have entered before (I think) my message is the same I enjoy your shows lots of different guests and topics so keep on rolling......

Maria Celia Hernandez

Ellen Happy Birthday ! I wish you allot of healthy years and more great time and shows.Bless.Have a great new Birthday year.Fill with the Best. Love the made up bust gifts showed on Sunday.Have a great week. Maria Celia Hernandez 1-27-2013

Debra Gaunt

I absolutley love watching you the energy level you have is off the charts. I would love to her some ideas on what to give your spouse for Valentines day. My husband is a great guy we have been married for 36 yrs. I was planning on getting him a good used vehicle for a combined holiday gift this year but I lost my job and had to put it on the back burner. He has been with me through the loss of several family members since we returned from Nevada for now I just have to hope I can show him how much I love him in a smaller way. I like listening to you because you just tell it like it is. I think your relationship with your wonderful spouse is very special keep it alive. Good luck on your show and I look forward to watching many more episodes.

mecardy bunn