Take a look at the unedited version of what happened backstage with Ellen, Sean Hayes and Jillian Michaels!

Comments

Brooklyn

Hahaha, so funny Ellen! My name is Brooklyn and I am from Peterborough, Ontario Canada. I will soon be 13 years old and I am absolutely your biggest fan! <3 I've read 'Seriously... I'm Kidding' ( and I'm re-reading it! ), I am in the middle of reading 'The Funny Thing Is', and I bought 'My Point...And I Do Have One' for after I'm done 'The Funny Thing Is'!

'My Point...And I Do Have One' was published 4 years before I was born. :)

I play WeTopia, and ( so far ), I've given more than 10,000 goodwill. I made a special part in my WeTopia with the Ellen Joyground, both Canadian and American and 'Ellen' flags, and a flower garden that reads 'Ellen', and I'm saving up my Facebook points for your Swaggin Wagon, Know or Go, and the 'Hot Glam, Girl' Salon!

You inspire me everyday, and you are such an incredible, amazing person. When I'm 14, I really want to fly to Burbank from Canada where I live, to go to your show. My dream now is to go to your show, meet you, take a picture with you and spend some time with you. That would be incredible, that is my whole Ellen Dream experience. :D

Since you do so many things to help others, I decided to do something in my community. Yesturday, I went to a pet store and bought pet food with my friend as a donation to my local Humane Society. You inspired me to take action.

You are a beautiful person inside and out, and I love you so much that I made a video for you, and just about you. It says how much I love you and how much I want to meet you. I worked hard on it!

I would love for you to watch it, it is my part of my Ellen Dream experience :)

Here's the link! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hQav9zXedQ

I would also love for you to follow me on Twitter ( if you want, of course! ). My Twitter is on my profile :)

I love you so much, and please watch my video! <3 I'm your biggest fan and I will love you forever :)

PS: Your Executive Producer Andy has favourited three of my tweets and I'm really excited about it! :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 xoxox much love!

Ella Morris

LOL How many donuts did Sean eat before you both started laughing... That is like having a race eating saltine crackers and see who could whistle first before they could take a drink of water..

Melissa

Jillian just said Hot Yoga is bad for you! Ok so it may be bad for HER, but, it's not bad for the tens of thousands I have taught over the past 17 years. I cordially invite her to put her money where her mouth is by attending one of my Hard Core Hot Yoga class.

georgina pilar

hi Ellen....great it's funny...you are so beautiful....kisses

WENDY HINTON

Hi Ellen
This is who I would like to see on your show. His name is Elhad Hagar and he rescues stray and abandoned animals all over the USA. He does this with care and compassion. Sometimes it takes hours to win the convidence of an animal that has been fending for it's self for 4-5 years. Without the help of local volunteers and vets it would take him longer to secure these scared animals. His latest post showed him arriving at an overflowing shelter to access a dog who had just given birth to a litter. Upon his arrival he realized that he was talking about two different situations of new Moms and their babies. In 15 minutes he rescued 15 dogs that would have been euthenized due to over crowding. He finds local vet/foster care and leaves all rescues in a better place as he leaves to continue his life's work. I know you support the Gentle Barn but Eldad is one giving person who sometimes just asks for food certificates. He buys cold meat/cheeseburgers so he can lure his latest rescues with food they are desperately starving for.
He is one in a million and we should have more people like him advocating for stray and abandon pets. Some rescues take hours for him to win over. Eldad does this with kind, soft words and lots of patience. He never gives up on any animal he is trying to help.
Please consider having him on the show to help him to bring awareness to the many animals still out there needing help.
Thanks
Wendy Hinton

Donna Lewis

I was really taken back regarding your comment to Jillian, "When did you get her & where? Where did you get SOMETHING like that? THAT'S what I'm looking for". I don't think I am wearing my feelings on my shoulders as a African American Woman but that comment was really inappropriate. You probably didn't think anything of it but it wasn't funny and it very unsettling.

Maggie Lewies

I love Jillian, she is great and amazing woman.
Must meet her!