Ellen had a very special gift for Jude Law, and they rode it around the studio!

Comments

mcmtrigga@aol.com

Dearest Ellen, I know how sick you must have been felling Because I'm sick too! I wish you a happiest of birthdays !! May the year be filled with love, laughter , health and peace ! With love, From all of us at the Meyer clan, Muriel , Rob, and Jason and Winnie ( our Bull Dog )

jeannasson

as Edward said I'm dazzled that some people able to make $6190 in one month on the internet. did you see this web link ......http://xurl.es/wep6

zxvzxwet346

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
erurue

Ellen9

I quit engaging at shoprite and currently I build $35h - $80h...how? i am operating online! My work did not precisely build Pine Tree State happy therefore i made a decision to require an opportunity on one thing new⦠when four years it absolutely was therefore onerous to quit my day job however currently i could not be happier.go to this site home tab for more detail .... http://WWW.JOBS31.COM

ssb

Happy Happy Birthday Ellen. You are such a beautiful person with such a huge heart filled with so much love for others. I can't begin to tell you how much of a blessing you are to so many including me. I've worked in the medical field over 43 years and never see retirement in sight. Im off on Friday afternoons only but I never miss your show on Fridays. I just wish you were on the east coast as I would dearly love to be on your show but living in North Carolina I can't see that happening. I pray blessings for your birthday and pray you have many more. God Bless You!

Sandy

Where can you buy the Surrey? That is the best !!

Natalya

Please, Please, Please post the video of Jude Law and Ellen on the roller coaster!!!! Thanks for having Jude Law on the show, it made my year :) Fantastic interview.