never-seen-photo

Everyone here at the show wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Ellen. We love you! You can see more of Ellen's adorable baby photos right here.

Comments

(Page 3 of 4) Newer1234Older
Jan McLaughlin

Didn't realize. That Ellen and I have the same birthday, January 25. Happy Birthday Ellen.
I hope you have a better celebration than I do. I am being a nurse to my husband and his knee replacement. Enjoy your day!

Leigh

Ellen,

Your Birthday show was fabulous... thank you for sharing your celebration with us!!

Happy Birthday!

ruso

happy birthday Ellen, i love u !!!

Jacqueline J.Turner

Happy Birthday to you Ellen! You've got the biggest heart and are so incredibly witty and entertaining, I'd love to meet you in person or even to be able to be sitting in your tv audience would be the greatest thing to me! You have the gift of always making me feel as if I'm sitting down with an old friend for a fun visit and a lot of laughter. Please know that you're surrounded with love.. it's the love that you show everyday being returned to you Wishing you all the happiness that your heart can hold; HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!

Joseph Huynh

Joyeux anniversaire, Joyeux anniversaire tomorrow Ellen!!! Don't go too wild tomorrow! Can I come to your party?

Glen

Have a FANTASTIC day Ellen! Kisses from Australia xx

CAREN CONGER

ELLEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN OUR LOVING CARING COMPASSIONATE SISTER OF TV HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

PARTY TIL YOU CANT PARTY ANYMORE!

Teuta Bajaj

Hello ellen,

I just want to wish you happy birthday and happy life because you are worth it and 100 more days like this

god bless you ,

teuta

corzetta gills

Happy Birthday Ellen!! I hope you have thee most beautiful and blessed day. I hope that your heart will be fulfilled with joy and happiness. Girl, don't let anyone still your joy and keep being you because you are truly the sunshine in my day when it's gloomy. Have the greatest most fantastic Birthday everrrrrr....:)

Curtis Martin

"Cameras. Hmm! For some reason I feel like dancing." :)

shirl v.

Happyy Birthday Ellen!!!

Have a blessed day!! :)

Julia

Happy birthday most beautiful, loved by everyone and amazing Ellen. I wish you a positive, loving and just happiness! Your actions have made history and it is a great event for everyone! I love you! Greetings from a far country of Belarus.

Penny Noe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
AND MANY, MANY MORE

Lena

Happy Happy Birthday Ellen and many many more. thank you for having the Ellen Show. have fun !

Rachel Cummings

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Ellen, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. May God grant you many, many more. Enjoy your day & be blessed..

(Page 3 of 4) Newer1234Older