never-seen-photo

Everyone here at the show wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Ellen. We love you! You can see more of Ellen's adorable baby photos right here.

Comments

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older
k anderson

happy b-day ellen and many more

Kim Groulx

I would like to wish you Ellen a very Happy Birthday!! You are truly an Angel sent from Heaven...May God continue to Bless you and your lovely wife Portia....Thank You for being you....Happy Birthday!! From two Canadian Fans Kim and Barb Groulx....<3

Maria

Happy Birthday Ellen!!!!! Wishing you many many more!!!!

Laura

Ellen, Happy Birthday and because you and few people I know; share the same birthday. see letter I sent to our Mn Gov. Mark Dayton and then sent to my twin brother (who thinks I'm crazy!)!

Do you think he will get this year. 2nd year in a row!

Wishing you another Happy, Healthy Birthday! Hope you're recouping from your surgery well. And did you see that St. Paul will be having a parade for our birthdays this year! LOL! (Winter carnival Parade!) Although I do have a few people convinced that you, my twin brother Tony Helsper, cousin Tim Helsper, Wayne Gretzky and Ellen DeGeneres’s will be enjoying our parade! have a good one!
Laura Poquette

Thank you for contacting the Office of Governor Mark Dayton and the Lt. Governor, Yvonne Prettner Solon. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions about how we, together, can build a better Minnesota. A member of our staff will read your message promptly.

Don Waterbury

Happy Birthday, Ellen. You are a hero in my books. I love your humor and intelligence.

Stephanie

Happy birth day Allen I love you show have a great may god keep blessing you so you see. Many more it my daughter birthday to she turn 2

rita dyer

Hope you have a happy and amazing birthday, you are the most generous celebrity out there and deserved a great day!!!

tomas k

Happy Birthday, Ellen!

adamkennedy

happybirthdayelleniwouldlovetomeetyou

TIFFANY

May your birthday wish come true Ellen! Happy Cake Day! Happy you were born day!!!!

don dee

happy birthday ellen,love your show and your great staff.

vivian bolden

HEY ELLEN!!! ENJOYED YOUR SHOW TODAY AS I DO EVERYDAY. I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY BRING U EVERYTHING GOOD.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU HAVE MANY,MANY MORE!!!!!!

Deborah Rhodes

Happy Birthday, Ellen! I loved your birthday show, as I do all your shows! Unfortunately, I only get to watch on Fridays as I work the other days of the week. I often record the other days, then watch them on weekends. I was especially impressed with your show regarding the young lady battling cancer. Her spirit and joy for life are amazing. Sophie Grace and Rosie are among my favorite guests. I sincerely believe the manner in which you conduct your life, your humor, and the compassion you show animals and your fellow humans, make this planet a better place to live. You are a "national treasure!" Please keep the world dancing! Best wishes for many more birthdays!

Terri Powell

Happy Birthday, Ellen! Mine's right behind you, but I have'ta be sixty this time. But thanks for the comment today about wisdom coming with it...makes it all the better to get a year older when you "get it"! Enjoy the weekend celebration (U2 Portia...;)

Janet Egginton

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Ellen, Happy Birthday To You! And Many Many More Ellen! Love You Hope You Have an Awesome Day!! XOX

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older