never-seen-photo

Everyone here at the show wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Ellen. We love you! You can see more of Ellen's adorable baby photos right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Kathy Hans

Love your show. Also hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Your shows just keep me believing that there are nice people in this world. Whenever you surprise someone, I always wind up crying because you are just too nice. Keep up the good work and I will be watching your show for as long as it is on. Agin HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Debbie Burns

Hi ellen,

I had a dream about you last night. When I woke up this morning, I realized it was your Birthday yesterday and that I haven't sent you a birthday wish yet.

My wish: May love, peace and happiness surround you and your loved ones!

Happy Birthday weekend ellen! Thank you for the laughter and joy you give us everyday. Thank you for being you!

Debbie Burns
Patty ****rell
Sisters on a Mission to make a Better Future for All Children
tukietales.com

MA Schwanke

Happy Birthday Ellen!!! Being 55 means you can officially claim you are a senior citizen and take advantage of discounts at many venues across the county! But really, hope your birthday celebration was fun & exciting and spent with those you love. Cheers to many more years!!!

Alexia O

Dearest Ellen!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!

Okay, I may not have gotten you a bust :$ ... :'(
BUT>>> I made a special recording of me singing happy birthday to you. And i wld really LOVE for u to hear it. It'll make my year, honestly. I dont just know how to get it to you...
I do have a severe cold... u can hear it in the recording :s but thats what makes it all the more special :D RIGHT? ok maybe not :( But i will really like you to hear my special recording. Email me or ring me ...or something. I was going to tweet you a link, but i feel like they never go through... i'm just unlucky like that on twitter... no one ever sees my tweets :( and i usually just end up deleting them bout a month later :( ... either that or pple just ignore them :( either way it is just very sad. So.. on the bright side of life, i'm just keeping good faith that you'll c this. I dunno y but i feel like u will... its a birthday wish... there is like fairy dust that follows wishes. Ok, that makes little sense. But please hear it, i really want you to. I am on SOUNDCLOUD, my user name is A.D.A*trademark sign* Please find me and hear more of me on there too... if u have the time though.
LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH ELLEN!
LOVE YOUR SHOW
LOVE YOUR KIND HEART... u've taught me so much.

P.S my love to Tony too. He's a brother! (*****ian :D ) Well was :)

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!

Lots of love,

Adaeze Alexia Okoye.
From: *****ia (studying in UK)

Alma Nunez

Dear Ellen,

I want to wish you a Feliz ***pleanos!!!!
You deserve all the best for being such a wonderful person to others. God Bless you!!

I Love Love your show!!

Cynthia Head

boy, you can tell by the eyes... Hey you have a dress on... Hope your birthday was awesome

Ali Agha

Happy Birthday Ellen! I love you so much.. Hope and pray that you have many more birthdays and continue to share joy with the world.. !! :)
GOD BLESS YOU..

maria

FELIZ, FELIZ ***PLEANO ELLEN!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOUR AGE...NO WAY!! I WANNA LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU WHEN I GET TO MY 50'S!!LOL!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

Evie Gardner

I love your show Ellen. I want to wish you a wonderful birthday, and many many more to come. I am your biggest fan. You are beautiful, kind, and bring happiness to many lives. <3

Simone Levesque

Dear Ellen Happy Birthday To You, And Many Many More. Love You and your show. Hope You Have an Awesome Day!! XOX

Simone Levesque

Dear Ellen

Simone Levesque

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Ellen, Happy Birthday To You! And Many Many More Ellen! Love You Hope You Have an Awesome Day!! XOX

Gerlinde Gruettner

I just wanted to wish Ellen the very best of birthday's, you deserve it. You are the kindest, caring, most generous person I have not had the pleasure of meeting, but inspires me everyday to do kind and nice things. I love your show, and whether you know it or not, you help me make it through each day. You make me smile and laugh, even when I can't. Mine is a long story, and I don't want to bring you down on your birthday, but to thank-you for being who you are. I love you and your show and other than my children and grand-children, you are what gives me strength to get through another day. So thank-you and a very Happy Birthday.

Grecia

Feliz ***pleaños. Desde Mexico!!!! Espero algun dia poder ir a tu show y conocerte. Happy Birthday

Grecia

Feliz ***pleaños (happy Birthday) Desde México. Espero algun dia ir a tu show!!!

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older