She asked you for them, and you delivered! Ellen received over 200 busts of herself for her birthday. She reviewed some of her favorites on the show.

ellen-gift-bust-gallery

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Genevra

Hi Ellen!! :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) My 4 kitties & I love watching your show sooooo much..it can take me from a smile to totally cracking up in tears on my worst days. You received so many busts for your birthday..I love seeing that there are still so many creative people out there. What are you going to do with all those busts? (i can't even type this without smiling cause i have to keep typing busts..heehee) I have an idea for all those artistic busts :) Times are really hard right now and theres so many struggling in different ways...and I know you loved them all and probably had a blast looking at all of them..but what if you kept your most favorites and then maybe autographed the remaining ones and have like a charity auction. And then maybe to reach out a little farther to the smaller communties where there are so many that need help with paper products and food..maybe you could do something online and have people nominate their local churches and food pantries before the auction...maybe you could select like one organization for each piece auctioned or something like that. Just a thought :) I always wanna write stuff to you and never do..and now I wrote a book! lol Happy Birthday again!! Best wishes to you!! (and Portia too!)

Rhonda Clark

Happy Birthday Ellen, I sent you a bust I made but you didn't get it in time for your birthday show, I hope you enjoy it when you do get it.....Once again have a great birthday

Krishna Suren Samlall

Hi Ellen, just want to wish you a fabulous Birthday and a wonderful year ahead. Thank you for being an inspiring role model to myself and to all the Ellen Lovers out there. When are u going to have Enrique Iglesias or Pitbull on your show, they are my favourite Singers. thank you and take care, much love and hugs to you and Portia. :-)

Muditha

Dear Ellen,

Happy Birth Day !!
muditha

DEBRA  LASHER

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE LOVE YOUR SHOW

Lisa Gagnon

An exceptionally happy birthday to you Ellen. You are a woman who truly makes this planet a superior, happier, kinder, hilarious, more tolerant place to live. So glad you have found your true love. I envy you that, still searching for my partner. May all the love you can manage fill your spirit and world for all time. You are GRAND beyond words!!!!

Lilly Miller

Happy Birthday Ellen! We were excited to see the bust episode and that our daughter's bust (that sounds wrong!! lol) made it on the stage. Very Cool.
Many happy returns from the Miller family!

Diane Eng

Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTDAY <3

tina usher

Congrats to all the people who sent in busts! I was thoroughly amazed at all the creativity. Unbelievably FANTASTIC!

1 Reply
Helen Ferguson

Happy Birthday Ellen!!

Dolores Pope

Thanks for showing my life-sized Ellen. I did not enclose my address and missed the call from your show. How do I get my address to you?

3 Replies
Renee Lemke

your b-day busts are graet. have a good one tomorrow. i would love to go to australia with you to celebrate mine. it is march 27th. you could celebrate mine. sounds good to me. i will do anything you want me to do to win the trip. a dare of any kind, just let me know, when, what and where if that is what it takes. wish me luck. lol

1 Reply
Chey

ELLEN ELLEN ELLEN....I was so happy, thrilled and excited to see that my silly sculpture made the finals. The one that you thought resembled Shirley Bassey. Too funny. When I was sculpting her, the more I worked on her the more she began to resemble Nicki Minaj (in a fun way-I love Nicki Minaj)...I've already posted the video on my facebook and my friends have been calling me so excited. Thank you Ellen. You made my "life" just by mentioning my name... Happy Birthday Gurlfreeund....(my birthday was January 13)...Love Cheyenne

2 Replies
Casey

I sent you a bust but I don't see it :'( I worked very hard on it too..

3 Replies
Kim

Happy Birthday to you!!!!! My favorite “birthday busts” are the guitar back painting and the horse sculpture with the animals and you. There are sure a lot of very creative people in the world. Love your show!!!!!! Thanks to everyone at the Ellen show, you do a great job!!!!!!

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older