She asked you for them, and you delivered! Ellen received over 200 busts of herself for her birthday. She reviewed some of her favorites on the show.

ellen-gift-bust-gallery

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Chey

HI Ellen! Very belated Bday (again). Mine was 1/13. Just finished watching the 3/5/13 show. I've recorded your show on dvd for about 5 seasons now. I have dvd's stacked up. My bust was one of the chosen to be discussed on the show. All my friends were calling from everywhere and on facebook and at the gym.."I saw your bust on the ellen show"..so excited. I never got a $100 gift card, but that's okay, it was just fun to see mine on air and hear my name...PS: I said the bust looked more like Nicki Minaj than you..but Angela Bassett is great too..btw: I love Nicki Minaj too, I was flattered.

sonia queiroz

Hi Helen...I'm from Brasil. you'll never know me, but I always watch your programe and love.You are fabulous, and I laugth lot. HAPPY Birthday to you,a lot of health and many years of life. Thanks for making me happy.

Sonia

(sorry my english but what counts is the intention)rsrsrs.

Jeannie Sullivan

Did you receive te bust I sent with te trap door in the head with te smarties, I know it was late but I didn't see a deadline online. O well I had a blast making it as it was so cold here it was a fun inside project that made my husband and I laugh, and thats good medicine! Love Ya!
Jeannie

Teresa Kazlauskas

Obviously Ellen didn't see all of the busts...just saying

Janet Clever

Dear Ellen,
I would like to tell you about a precious little girl that has had more than any 11 year old should ever have to go through. Her name is Rachel Tudi from Pittsburgh Pa. She has had a form of Muscular dystrophy for almost her entire life which has led to a tremendous amount of pain and numerous operations. As I write this she is in the hospital for yet another operation to relieve the pain she is in. This little girl is the sweetest child and always thinking of others first. This year for Christmas she said she didn't want presents but wanted money donated to an animal shelter instead. So there are homeless pets in Pittsburgh that are benefiting from her never ending kindness. Just wanted you to know about her. Rachel is a cousin to my daughter-in-law.
Thanks for your time
Janet Clever

Alexia O

Dearest Ellen!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!

Okay, I may not have gotten you a bust :$ ... :'(
BUT>>> I made a special recording of me singing happy birthday to you. And i wld really LOVE for u to hear it. It'll make my year, honestly. I dont just know how to get it to you...
I do have a severe cold... u can hear it in the recording :s but thats what makes it all the more special :D RIGHT? ok maybe not :( But i will really like you to hear my special recording. Email me or ring me ...or something. I was going to tweet you a link, but i feel like they never go through... i'm just unlucky like that on twitter... no one ever sees my tweets :( and i usually just end up deleting them bout a month later :( ... either that or pple just ignore them :( either way it is just very sad. So.. on the bright side of life, i'm just keeping good faith that you'll c this. I dunno y but i feel like u will... its a birthday wish... there is like fairy dust that follows wishes. Ok, that makes little sense. But please hear it, i really want you to. I am on SOUNDCLOUD, my user name is A.D.A*trademark sign* Please find me and hear more of me on there too... if u have the time though.
LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH ELLEN!
LOVE YOUR SHOW
LOVE YOUR KIND HEART... u've taught me so much.

P.S my love to Tony too. He's a brother! (*****ian :D ) Well was :)

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!

Lots of love,

Adaeze Alexia Okoye.
From: *****ia (studying in UK)

cw windt

Happy Birthdy Ellen. I hope you had a great day!!!! <3

Dawn Sylvester-Dunn

Happy Birthday!

Lynda Johnstone

Happy Birthday Ellen from Canada, hugz Lynda

Paula Silva

Happy birthday Ellen

Susan Devine White

Ellen Wishing you a Wonderful Birthday Today Jan. 26th...Also My Birthday Today...Only You are Much Younger Than I...:)

Mrs_DeGeneres

<---You like it?It's you!!! hahahaha c: i hoe you like it!

Mrs_DeGeneres

Happy Birthday Ellen!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Thank you for being an inspiring role model to myself (You're my ispiration!!!) and make me laugh and some happy when i'm sad
I love you so much!Really really much hahaha c:
Someday i'll take a picture with you!SOMEDAY!

Marsha