Ellen's favorite new band was here for a special performance of one of her favorite songs! Enjoy.

Comments

Judie Stull

I so love this band ~ very spiritual
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN <3

mari

guys why you don't add thos video (or others) on youtube channel?

jeannasson

as Edward said I'm dazzled that some people able to make $6190 in one month on the internet. did you see this web link ......http://xurl.es/wep6

zxvzxwet346

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
vbxdgsdg

Ellen9

Everybody can earn 250$+ daily... You can earn from 6000-12000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job...It's easy, just follow instructions on this page, read it carefully from start to finish... It's a flexible job but a good earning opportunity.. go to this site home tab for more detail ..>>>> http://goo.gl/B2WTpu

olivia

Amazing!!!! Blind Pilot is now my new favorite band!!! If you're in the Portland, Oregon area, pledge to support the new musical "Scarlet" by Michelle Hogan -- http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1027788798/bring-the-...
and you'll get a private acoustic concert by Michelle Horgen and ISRAEL NEBEKER of BLIND PILOT!!!

Timothy Bohnke

the vid stopped in the middle.Band Blind air man sounded go for what I heard.

Sue Pallas

Ellen that song was not only beautiful but the lead singer's voice was like an angel's voice. I have never listenned to a group sing and fall in love with them right away. There are so many great songs on that CD called "We Are The Tide". I had to go out and buy it right away. I hope this band goes a long way, they deserve to.There are not too many bands or songs that you here a trumpet in, which was a nice touch to this song. I also love the CD title song. You've got great taste in music, oh and the best sense of humour I know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bonnie Morris

What a beautiful song Ellen, brought tears to my eyes. I pray you have a wonderful birthday and a joy filled year ahead!

Susan Ferrell

Blind pilot was wonderful thank you for sharing...:)