fun-birthday-gift

Ellen's viewers sent in some amazing birthday gifts for her, including this awesome card from Instagrammer @niemkha. See more amazing viewer-created birthday gifts here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
cw windt

Happy Birthday Ellen!!!! I hope you have a great day. <3

Bobbie Kleewein

Happy Birthday Ellen! You are the most amazing woman! You really cheer me up on every single day!! Its so nice to watch your show! You give me so much everyday! I only wish I was able to make you as happy as you make me! You do so much for so many people! You really warm our hearts and souls everyday!Maybe one day I'll get to come see the show live. I hope you truly have the best birthday ever!
Lots of Love all the way from Alaska!
Bobbie Kleewein

princessbrandee

I LOVE ELLEN!!!!!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!MUAH....UR AWESOME!!!

princessbrandee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!.....U GO ABOVE AND BEYOND ELLEN!!!....APPRECIATE ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY YOU PROVIDE THE WORLD WITH 5 DAYS A WEEK!!!...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!...I ONLY HOPE I AM AS REMEMBERED AS MUCH AS YOU WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE!!!..MUAH!...HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!...WINK

Rajitha

Happy Birthday Ellen

You always bring smile to my face ...I watch your show almost daily

Love you loads

Marilyn

Hey ELLEN!! i wanted to say happy early birthday! i know your bday is tomorrow because my birthday is mine too! i love your shows and i bet we have so much in common :) i also just followed you on instagram . i wanted to say you are a nice wonderful women i've seen you help lots of people in need and i really love that i also love helping others in need. anyway have a great birthday! i hope you write back soon and i hope you will have a chance to read what i wrote you!

Jodiann M

Dear Ellen, I wanted to wish you a Happy Burpday...opps that was a type O...I should of typed an 'eye' their Opps again, so sorry I meant to type an 'i' but Look The O = a Circle of LOVE that Others & I have sent your way and if you LOOK above the word "eye", I so Happy U made me P..hahaha, hahaha LOOK again above the letter P :)LOVE YA Jodiann

michael contino

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN. ENJOY YOUR DAY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON.

Theresa Sedillo

Happy Birthday Ellen! Hope your day is full of fun and laughter. ~<:0)

Sherry Nissen

Ellen,

Happy Birthday to ya!!!!! You are certainly infectious and love love love your show and watch it daily.

I hope you have the bestest birthday ever!!!

Love ya,
Sherry N

Angie Kennedy

Love you, your show and everything that you do, so wanting to wish you a very Happy Birthday hope that you are haveing a wonderful day just as wonderful as you are!

Jane Williams

Ellen, I love your show! My birthday is today too! I had back surgery and am off work temporarily. From one Aquarius to another, I could really use the
Target and Shell gift cards! For your birthday gift from me, I could dance a jig with my walker and send you some footage for your entertainment !

Razi , Charlotte NC

My Dear Ellen, I wish you all the best and you are such a wonderful human being,
Every day, when you said "BE KIND ONE ANOTHER"" made
me always encourage me a better person. I am always lonesome, but your show always make
me smile , I am selfish, I want you to live as long as I live! Just to encourage me:(
Please take good care of yourself too.
Wish you that you can do more and more like you are doing
right now.
May god bless your heart.
Love you much.

Nadia

Happy Birthday! Ellen

linda

Ellen I love you and your shows I want to wish you a happy birthday :) you are so funny and amazing I admire your success and love that you have a great heart may your life be full of blessings yet to come .

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older