fun-birthday-gift

Ellen's viewers sent in some amazing birthday gifts for her, including this awesome card from Instagrammer @niemkha. See more amazing viewer-created birthday gifts here!

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Kathleen Tavernier

Happy Birthday Ellen and Merry more. Hope you are feeling better! If laughter is the best medicine..well, I have a joke for you. (I embellished it a bit)

So a bunch of roosters and lawyers were sparring and sipping at the **** and Bull bar when a termite walked in. A crazy loud silence descended upon the room as all eyes fell on the lone termite. He clears his throat and says, "so before I bring my crew of termites and carpenter ants in, we wanted to know, is the Bar…tender?"

Maribeth Desley

Happiest of Birthday's Ellen!
Thank you for the uplifting, energetic and compassionate GIFT you share each day with your audience both on the set and at home.
I never want you to forget that each day makes a difference in someones life in the most positive way, I know from experience.
You have lifted my heart and kept me going through a difficult time.
Bless you for all you are and all you do, thank you for the gift you bring us every day, every year, I pray for 100 more!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... no one deserves it more!
Wishing you, love, health and happiness,
Maribeth Desley

Suneetha

Hi Ellen,
Wish you a Happy Birthday, Hope you had a lovely day.
Both of my two sons love your dance. God bless you!

Love
Suneetha and family

carmelita

happy birthday ellen hope u had a great day ...from tulsa okl carmelita

Ruth Carter- Bourdon

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ellen. You are so inspiring. We love you. Ruth & John Bourdon

Rebecca Bartley

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELLEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day, for it's your day do what you want, celebrate,rest or PARTY down. What ever floats your boat, just hope you have a great day and year to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel

Happy Birthday Ellen!! Hope you are having a great one and continue to!! :)

Catherine

Happy Birthday Ellen! We hope you have a fantastic weekend! And the year ahead is even better!

Barrie Conner

I hope you had a very very Happy Birthday!! We love you and are thinking of you on this big day of yours. Have Fun for us!!!!

Penny Lunn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!!

Penny Lunn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!!

Cathy Rolling

Happy Birthday, Ellen :-) Hope you have an awesome day for an awesome person.

kristine kuenzi

this is what we do best. and legally blind can have fun to.

Shirley

A very Happy Birthday to you. We watch your show faithfully. You are the greatest.

Michele

Dear Ellen,

Happy born day to you.

All of the gifts (busts) were fantastic. I've looked at every one of them and enjoyed the creativity and all the time that everyone took to make and send them to you is priceless. I would have liked to see the names posted next to them...maybe next time. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Best wishes to you and your family and critters...

Michele