See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Regina White

Dear Ellen wishing you a very happy and blessed birthday enjoy you day Regina White

Daniela

Ellen!!!!!! I want to wish you Once again A Happy birthday to the awesome,funniest person i wish you the best of best!!!!!!!! :)

Debi

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533460...576678934&set=o.36772172240&type=1&ref=nf ... ~Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday Sweet, Dear Ellen Happy Birthday to You ~ May All Your Wishes Come True!! Luv You More xoxoxo :)

Loving Ellen

Happy Birthday Ellen! Many to come.I wish lost of love and to remain the exceptional person that you are. I love you and lots of kisses! Have a excelent birthday.

Klaus

Happy birth day Ellen u r so Amazing And I hope one day I get the chance to meet you.

Curtis Martin

Happy Naked Bottom Day Ellen. Loved the show today. Especially Katy, and that bike is so awesome.

Dianne Wilson

You are awesome. Keep up the great work. You are one of my favorite comedians.

Judy Butler

Happy Birthday, Ellen. You are truely an axample of what we as human beings should stride for. I watch you everyday and see how giving you are. God has truely blessed you with the gift of love.
Thank you for all you do. I hope you have a wonderfull birthday filled the memories of good times and love from family & friends.

Brenda

Happy Birthday Ellen, hope your birthday is just the way you are spectacular!
my birthday is Sunday.we Aquarius girls rule!
Love ya,
Brenda
Bristol, CT

Priscilla

Feliz ***pleaƱos Ellen! We share the same birthday! I hope it is a fabulous day for you filled with lots of love and laughter! Love you like whoa!!!!!

Donna Guilbeault

Want to wish Ellena very happy birthday and many more.
You are a special person that has a good soul. You have touched so many lives

Happy birthday again