Kristen gave Ellen the details on her pregnancy. Watch their hilarious chat right here.

Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown (January 2012)

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Mitch

Ellen has to be one of the funniest people on the planet. Go to the dictionary and look up the word CLEVER and you'll see a photo of her.

Bella

She is so having a boy...I know...just wait an see...^_^

tillie

Except for my first child i had everyone of my other children naturally.

Lizzy

Tough crowd here. I'm with Veronica, I mean Kristen. Get the epi girl!!

DG

Wow. It's really sad how ignorant she is of the dangers of epidurals and interventions in labor. She's putting herself and the baby at risk for a whole host of complications, including an increased risk of death. She'll also be more likely to have a longer, more painful recovery time, and damage to her reproductive organs. Bummer for her and her child!

3 Replies
verdigo

women like her make other women afraid of childbirth i just had a natural childbirth and its sad now days women dont even try its not that horrible and its one day out of ur life to start ur babys life right instead of being all drugged up and yes it does effect the baby

1 Reply
sookie

i miss veronica mars. it was the best program on tv.

Ruby Morales

I am right a long with Kristen Bell on loving sloths. They are my favorite animal & I was going to do my baby room in sloths too. I am so glad to see someone else get as emotional about these beautiful animals as me. Good luck on your new baby we all wish you the best.
Sloth lover
Ruby

Janice

I just loved Kristen's comment about childbirth! Girl after my own heart! As long as the baby is healthy, who cares how you delivered!

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12