Ellen showed off some great ways to stay happy on the most depressing day of the year.

Comments

CHRIS  DODGE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN THIS WAS MY MOTHERS NAME WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU.KEEP BEING THAT SELF LESS PERSON YOU ARE AND POSATIVE PERSON WE LOVE IT. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Marilda

Adorei a entrevista.

Carol Wicker

My sister Linda and me just love your show thanks for the laughter you bring to out home every afternoon. You're he best!! Happy Birthday Ellen

Sheila Kreaden

Dear Ellen,

I AM A HUGE FAN. AND WATCH YOU DAILY. TO MY SURPRISE, I AM WATCHING YOU TODAY AND..... DELIGHTED TO FIND OUT, TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?? WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY. SO FROM ONE FABULOUS PISCES TO ANOTHER - YOU ROCK !

YOU DO SO MUCH FOR SO MANY, YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPIRATION. HERE'S HOPING YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ALL THAT YOU DESERVE.

SINCERELY,

YOUR SENIOR CANADIAN FAN, (74 AND COUNTING)

SHEILA kREADEN
MONTREAL, QC.

toni

JUST LOVE YOU ELLEN..you make me laugh EVERY morning....ur AWSOME LOVE YA ......Toni Vancouver BC Canada............

Janice Millard

I have signed up for allmost everything to win and no such luck so I just stop signing up to win any thing. It's been close to over 2 years. Have a Happy Birthday.

Janice Millard

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!55

georgina pilar

hi Ellen, tomorrow is an important day, it's your day.....you are beautiful, your eyes are the mirror of your soul, of incredible beauty, kindness and generosity of an immense, emotion edge, such a big heart in a small body of a woman is, you live a hundred miles an hour daily to give happiness to people....you give your time..you can say that you have changed our lives, you've got to be yourself...accept us as we are to live better, give to receive, love for love, 55 years is a good age..a half life, be yourself, not to be accepted as a lesbian, but as a person, as a human being, a half-life of struggle, support to erase this difference, which for me is not difference but more importantly...a half life or love has managed to take its place, love you more attractive, happy life is to love freely....i hope that your other half lives ares as beautiful as the before, with happiness, love and health, happy birthday i embrace you very sincerely tenderness.......i do not know if you read the comments you made everyone, i just hope one day you read one of mine i love you...

rosana gomes

Oi ellen não falo ingles ,mais sou sua fã de carteirinha e ostaria de poder lhe conhecer moro no Brasil tenho 3 filhos sou casada e quero lhe agradecer pela alegria que voce nos passa em cada programa.Bjksss.

cindy jones

It's my laugh hour!!! Yeehawwwww!!I wish you the happiest birthday ever Ellen! I hope this year is as good to you as you are to the thousands of people you help every year! For 2 hours everyday (yes i watch twice lol) I get to forget about the pain and troubles and laugh and enjoy!Looking sooo forward to the look backwards at your birthday over the last 10 years and really looking forward to all the fun your birthday brings to all of us tomorrow! can't wait to see what your staff does to surprise you this year!55 is only a number!!I hope we have 25 more years, after all 80 is only a number too! Love you and your beautiful heart. Happy Birthday On saturday to the kindest, most beautiful spirited, fun , awesome, woman on earth! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

amalia lerida

Hi ellen I want to congratulate your dedication towrds bringing/giving happiness worldwide. Keep it up. God Bless always!