Ellen explored what it would be like if the judges on "American Idol" only had nice things to say.

Comments

eteine08

upto I saw the bank draft ov $4047, I did not believe that my friend woz actualy bringing home money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there neighbour has done this less than twelve months and a short time ago repayed the dept on their condo and bourt a top of the range Fiat Multipla. read more at,........... WEP6.COM

marco

ELLEN ELLEN ELLEN!!!!!! I BURNT MY BEANS!!!!THIS DAY.I watch your show every day but Friday I had to stop watching it because I had to cook for my kids.Is there any kind of way you could send me a recording of Friday's show because I missed it Secerly one of your true loving fans Marco.

Jasmine

Good job to the Ellen crew for editing A.I. to make it look like "everyone went through to Holywood". I have all the episodes recorded to PVR and I can say without hesitancy how horrible the judges have been, the squabbling between M.c. and N.M. has made me fast forward most of their comments and the MUTE button is getting worn out too. ellen is too nice to judge on the panel, we need some good critics, someone honest and truthful. Saying "I liked you, you have a pretty voice, you look pretty" is very old and boring. I wish I could be a judge.

wendy delong

She needs to go .....I havent missed a year yet...It will be a struggle to watch this year :(

Linda

I really enjoy American Idol...Niki really cracks me up with her expressions... She seems to just want people to be who they want to be and I have to admire her for that...Love ya Ellen...Keep on keepin on

Bertha Roper

I use to love American Idol when it first started now; I barely even look at it. The show has changed tremendously with all the new judges. The show is unappealing to me now especially with all the drama. When I watched it last week it just seem boring. American Idol needs an extreme make over, like a.s.a.p. Simon needs to rejoin the team again or something.

Michelle Gillin

OH BUGGER!!! I'm sorry I commented in the wrong spot SORRY!!!

Michelle Gillin

Hey Ellen, I hope you have a great Birthday on Friday!!
I know that you are really busy - but I thought I would at least try and get a message through to you? THANK YOU for being such a beautiful human being - with ALL THAT YOU DO. You bring so much fun, love and enjoyment into the world on your show.
I was so excited to here that you are coming to Australia - I felt like a teenager again trying to work out the best way to try and meet you in person, especially after I had a dream that I met you only two nights before (it felt so real I woke up embarrassed).
In my dream - I made a total looser out of myself - just like I did a few years ago here at a local tv show....The worst of all I was so 'star struck' I just launched into the biggest load of crap to the celebrity ALL IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER. So in my dream I did it again and my fear was not only you would think that ALL AUSSIES are '****heads' BUT WORST OF ALL my daughter was once again embarrassed by her flammin mother!!!
Anyway I hope you and Portia have the best time when you come down under and THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO - LOVE THE SHOW it makes MY DAY!!!
ALL my Love Michelle

caron johnson

but no good can not sing

caron johnson