Win a Chance to Be the Next CoverGirl!

Ellen made a big announcement about how she's looking for the next CoverGirl! To enter, visit EllenTV.com/CoverGirl today!

Plus, find out more about CoverGirl on their Facebook page!

Comments

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234
Alexsandra pila Rodriguez

Good day to you Ellen. I'm from houston Texas.my mom and I have honestly been watching your show everyday.You make us laugh beyond control.Ill try to make this short and sweet.I believe I'd be a pretty good covergirl with ya.considering I'm only 5"4, I'd try my best by your side.it would be an honor.my name is Alexsandra and I've never signed up for anything in my life.When i saw covergirl and ellen i thought heres my chance.will I get the opportunity of a life time?your truly the queen of comedy!!! Also I've been a covergirl since my first eyeliner.-Ali.R

Brenda

Ellen i watch your show every day ♥ i love you so much! i want to be the new covergirl, because i think i deserve it and im confident that im good enough for this, finally something i actually think i can do lol. (:

Mahi

Hi Ellen
I love your show i don't watch it every day because i always get distracted but when i do it is just wonderful to watch you change life's everyday by helping them out one way or another. I think i should be the next cover girl because i am not that skinny and i am not that fat either but this will show that every one with different body type can be one of the cover girl.

Ashley Allen

Hi Ellen!
I watch your show daily, and you are an AMAZING person. My day is not complete if I don't have my daily laughs from you! I would love to be the next Covergirl because I have learned that you are not happy in life if you don't live happily in your own skin. I am 20 years old, and It would truly change my life.
-Ashley Allen.

Heather

Hello Ellen,
I'm 13 and I would just like to say I love your show and I have been watching for 4 years and your just great. I think I should be a covergirl because I have love covergirl for ages but its really hard to get in Scotland. I don't think there's many Scottish covergirls and my mum tells me I'm beautiful and this would show me that I am if I won this.
Love you,
Heather

Iris

Hello Ellen.
My name is Iris and I am 17 years old.I should be your next covergirl because all my life i've seen prople like you an Tyra Banks inspire people to be something great in this world.I remember as a child I would watch Americas Next Top Model and all the Covegirl commercials and think "I could do that one day". All my life people would tell me I should be a model and i have the great body and look for it. Growing up i had alot of body issues and self confidence.When people would tell me, i would look in the mirror and not see it myelf. After a couple of years I finally let mysef know that im beautful and I shouldnt put mysef down. Today is the day I stand on two feet and say I am beautiful and i deserve to be covergirl. If people think im beautiful then i shoud see it too. Please let me be covergirl . it would be the greatest thing thats ever happen to me. Not ony will you be heping me, you will be making my dreams come true.

caylynn

hey ellen
im 13 years old same age as talia when i saw her on your show she inspired me to do this contest i love your show i think i would be a good cover girl because my whole life i been called fat and ugly i was so sick and tiered of it i almost ended my life but when i saw your contest thing i thought hey why not sign up and if i win i can prove to people that no matter the size or looks doesn't matter everyone can be beautiful if i was the new cover girl all the name calling and bullying would just wash away i would love the feeling that all the kids that bullied me would see the real beauty in me and i wont be call fat ugly stupid harry and other things i always dreamed of being a covergirl
love caylynn

Hallie Franklin

Hi Ellen, I'm 14 years old. I've always felt like I wasn't good enough or pretty enough. Now that I'm older I fell that I can't do anything. I want to be the next CovetGirl because I want to show all girls that they are good enough, that they are pretty enough, and that they can do anything they put their mind to. This would mean a lot to me if I was the next CoverGirl.

Danery

Hi Ellen, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be the next Covergirl. I'd dream of being a Covergirl ever since before I started using makeup. Couldn't wait to get to my later teen years to wear makeup. The company inspires beauty. From a professional Dancer to another "You", Covergirl is great and could used a Sassy Salsera like me. Ellen I am the face of Chicago Latin Dance, an artist that has struggled tremendously but has high hopes, faith and dreams. I am an example to the women and that no matter what that smile and dancing gets you through life. Covergirl makes me feel confident and beautiful with a bigger smile. Let's dance soon. Sincerely, Danery From Chicago

Stacy Kellar

I do not want to be a cover girl i just had a great idea... instead of having people sign up for it.. I think you should take people like the little girl who was inspired to be a make up artist(I'm horrible with names i do not remember what her name was)and make them the new faces of cover girl. I think they would promote a more realistic view of how beautiful people are on the outside and on the inside, like you......

Lauren Cook

Dear Ellen,
I would not like to nominate myself for the CoverGirl, but the best friend I have had since I was little. At 20 years old, she found out she had stage 4 cancer. No one was really sure how it was going to turn out. She had to take some time off from college and even from everyday life. She battled this cancer for almost a year. She lost all of her hair and had to wear a wig or a scarf. It was very hard for her to be without her hair since it was always extremely long. It was even hard for her to show me her bald head. When I first saw her like that, I cried. I didn't cry because I felt bad or because she was sick, I cried because she still was the same person and was even more beautiful. She has stayed positive throughout this entire process and came out on top. I have never seen a person with more faith given her cir***stances. Today, she is 21 years old, growing her hair back, and getting healthier every day! So far, so good! I believe she belongs on the cover of that magazine.
Thank you for the consideration.
Lauren Cook

Mare J Kenenitz

Hi Ellen I would love to be your next smokeless Grandma CoverGirl, (yes I am kicking the habit) & I need the next makeover! I love you & your show Ellen & CoverGirl!

Laura Jean Juranich

Ellen,
My daughter has been through hell with her skin. We went to a dermatologist, and thank god she is on the mend. In the meantime, we are trying to keep her confidence up. The kids at school are brutal! I am writing to you because she is so beautiful, inside and out. I think she should be the next Cover Girl. The little girl with cancer who became a Cover Girl was so awesome! These kids who jump hoops everyday to become everything they can should be rewarded. Inspiring our kids, makes them incredible adults.
Your the best,
Laura Jean

RTIANA

HI, ELLEN, I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND I LOVE YOU.

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234