Win a Chance to Be the Next CoverGirl!

Ellen made a big announcement about how she's looking for the next CoverGirl! To enter, visit EllenTV.com/CoverGirl today!

Plus, find out more about CoverGirl on their Facebook page!

Comments

(Page 3 of 4) Newer1234Older
Elaine

Do you give make overs first??

Jordan Hammond

Yes, please help. As others have acknowledged, the site is not letting me submit my CoverGirl application entry.

Jordan Hammond

I have been trying to submit an entry application for the past couple days and it is not working. After hitting submit, it finally goes to another page after about 5 minutes but says that there is no connection to that page.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Is there another way to send it in??

Joanne Siracusa

Hi Ms Ellen, Wondering if these are jokes you are playing or do you need a new proofreader? The Cover Girl ad on your website has "search" mis-spelled and your Facebook page for Weber contest states "these grills IS" (Should be "are"). I'm available for hire. Thank you, Joanne

Tabitha R Roman

I have been trying periodically all day today to send my CoverGirl application. Is it closed? I hit send at it thinks for about 10 minutes and then says the page does not exist. Can I send it some other way? Thanks for your help.

Cynthia Gleich

Hello,
Hope all of you are having a fun day full of laughs. :) Just wanted to know is the search for the covergirl model closed, or is it a ****ch in the system? Asking because it was just announced and now it comes up as closed.
make it a loving, laughing day. :)

Chantal Larue

Hello Ellen.
My name is Chantal and I'm 18 years old. I live in a small town in Quebec, Canada. I always wanted to be a model. My friend is a photographer so I did some photoshoots with her and I fell in love with it. I had my son in May 2012 so I don't have the body that society calls "perfect", but I love how my body is. I'm confident and I think that's what a Covergirl is. A confident women. A women who won't let anyone put her down and she's always positive. It would be a pleasure to be the next Covergirl.

niakeela dodds

I would love to be the next covergirl maybe this may give me some hope to lose weight, so I want be unhappy with the way I look.

Miriam McGuire

Hi Ellen,
I sent in my application for this opportunity. This contest win would mean the world to my children. I could possibly start a new happy life with my boys. Regardless, I love your show. I love you and think you are such a warm hearted person. I would love to meet you. My boys mention all the time how you are always so giving. <3

Tesela

Hi Ellen! This is Tesela Whitaker, I am from a small town in Tazewell, TN.I would love to win this contest to be the next Cover Girl. It seems almost impossible being from such a small, but I believe that anything is possible, so I thought I would give it a shot. I absolutely LOVE your show! I watch it everyday, and I think you are sure an amazing person. I think it is really awesome how much you help people and all that you do.

Rachel

Hello Ellen. I see all of these girls who want to be models. I see where they post about what they owuld do with the money...I can honestly say I wouldnt spend it on myself. I would give it to me dad so we can keep our house.

Erin

Hi Ellen, my name is Erin Worley. I am fourteen years old, very self confident, and overweight. I feel as if I could be the Cover girl because, well, I'm normal. I don't cover up with a bunch of make up, I don't act to be someone I'm not, I'm just a normal, teenage girl. I think that, in life, we should have real people in magazines, on T.V, etc,not airbrushed supermodels. You're real, and so am I.
Let me tell you a bit about myself. I LOVE One Direction, I'm very smart, and I love Covergirl products.
What would spend $20,000 on? I'll be honest, I would buy my friends' and I One Direction tickets. I would then buy my older brother laptops for school, I would like to donate some money to a charity. Finally, I would give any money left to my parents' who struggle so much to provide a good life for myself and my three brothers. Thank you Ellen, you're a wonderful woman, I watch your show everyday, and I love you.

Doreen Campfield

Hi Ellen,
My daughter and I love your show. You make us laugh everytime I watch. I am requesting help for my daughter's 18th birthday. The prom happens to be on the same day as her birthday, April 28. She is a huge One Direction fan and LOVES Harry Styles. I would love for her to go to her prom with Harry Styles. I know this is an outrageous request but I thought I would try. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE HER 18TH BIRTHDAY.

Linda Herrick

Check the Headline................SEAERCH...mispelled

Cassandra Baker

hey ellen, i love,love,love your show. and when your show comes on I put 2 kitchen chairs together with a small table and pretend i'm you and my 'faux' dog is my guest. I'd really like to have 2 red chairs like yours but can't afford so when you're at the end of this season,can you please send me yours? thanks. I look forward to being part of your show at my show at home.

(Page 3 of 4) Newer1234Older