Win a Chance to Be the Next CoverGirl!

Ellen made a big announcement about how she's looking for the next CoverGirl! To enter, visit EllenTV.com/CoverGirl today!

Plus, find out more about CoverGirl on their Facebook page!

Comments

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older
Rachel Grothe

Hi, Ellen, this is quite exciting to take part in your covergirl model search. I submitted my entry a week ago.I am sure you are receiving numerous entries.I feel I have what it takes to be the covergirl model because I love others. I also know that beauty is far more than what people see on the outside.....I recently suffered a near death experience, and the ability to still be alive is a blessing. It is also inspiring to others....We all face challenges, but we can all get back up, and continue to love life ....God's Gift

Mary

Why did my submission for this contest not go through even though I submitted it before 11:59pm February 16? Is there anyway to get my submission in?!

Helen

Hello Ellen,

I have been watching your show for as long as I can remember. I love it all the time and I think it is amazing how you do all of these prizes to people around the world. I live in the UK, and I know I may not be the prettiest of 15 year old girls. But I do try my hardest to please everyone. My goal in life is to become a successful song writer in the music business. I have dreamt of being cover girl, and hopefully my wish may come true! Everyone is beautiful- wether it is inside or out. People should just be themselves. Your show helps me to be myself- your always making my friends and I laugh. This is an amazing opportunity for thousands of girls all over and I know you will pick the right one. I know that I will be praying for this chance to be mine- but I will also be praying for this to go to someone who truly deserves it. I will still try to reach for my dreams even if I am knocked down, I will get up and brush myself off- I will not stop trying.
Thankyou Ellen.
P.S Our names rhyme!

Regan Jones

Hi Ellen! I am a 14 year old freshmen. Everyday after school I come home and watch your show everyday! You are an inspiration to me! I would love to be a cover girl just like you! I love you and look up b to you!!

Sadie

Hello Ellen.My name is sadie General, and im 13. I have always seen these beautiful girl on the cover girl commercials and i would be so happy if you were to pick me to have this. i have always wanted to be a model and this would be my dream come true ! i would like to do this to prove to people you don't have to be a size 0 to be beautiful, looks don't matter. its whats inside you that makes you beautiful. Every girl is beautiful and should listen to people that say different. i would be beyond happy if i won this ! <3 also Good Luck to all the girls that are trying to win this, your all beautiful ! <3

mitchi

I think that I should be the next cover girl because I am beautiful from the inside out.

Alex

I definitely don't want to be a CoverGirl, I was just wondering if that typo was purposeful or not, because if it wasn't, you've got someone in the office drinking on the job.

mansu john

I was born in Kerala, India. Before I was even born, it was decided that I was not going to have a father. My father abused my mother, and our life hasn't been the same since. My mother, brother and I decided to move to U.S in 2005. I was emotionally abused throughout school, made fun, called weird, lesbian, you name it. It was impossible to stand up on my own against these military of people who didn't want to accept me for who I was. I wasn't sking them to be my friend but treat as a human being. Why is it more easier to blend in with everyone to be acceptable? Why do we have to be white, heterosexual, and "normal" to be considered as worthy? i realized people are often paralyzed by the fear of society and how they view them. I have seen girls change themself and willing to do absolutely anything to feel accepted. I had every oppurtunity to be someone else but i chose not to be. knowing what's right and doing what's right are two different things. To go to a totally different culture and to stand up what i believed in was really hard but the strength, courage and confidence has let me through in life. I was HAPPY with being dark skinned, weird, and unique because I had my own identity which is what we all are striving to find out everyday. I am not perfect, I have made mistakes but it's what I chose to do with my mistakes and how i better myself. With this experience, I encourage everyone to stand out, tell them it's awesome to be unique and stand up for your own rights. I am not writing this be the next pretty girl or anything, I simply want to thank Ellen for teaching me to be kind to others each and everyday. It's as simple as that, I started watching Ellen last year and it's called my "happy" hour. I am smiling before and after i watch you. Thank you for making me feel worthy, special, and happy, as simple as that sounds. After being diagonaed with type 2 diabetes, i have decided to dedicate my life to others and plan on becoming a cardiologist. THANKS ELEN!!!

Erin McCrory

Hi Ellen,

It has always been my biggest dream to be the next covergirl! I have been buying covetgirls products for years. I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy at the age of 2. I was in Special Education through out my schooling. I use to get teased about it by other kids in school. But I never let my disability get me down. I have a positive out look on it! It has always been a wish of mine to be a covergirl!:)

Love,

Erin

eainne

ellen !
omg this would be my dream !

Valencia

Hi Ellen I'm a african and would like to be on the cover. dnt know what to do.

Rachel

Hey Ellen!

I submitted my essay, but I have a video I wanted to put with it.

Is there any way I can send that to you and include it with my essay?

Thanks!!!

Rachel

Katie Brindle

The site isn't letting me submit my entry. :/

Cathy Ah-Sam

Hi Ellen, My name is Cathy Ah-Sam. I'm sixteen years old. I have cerebral palsy on my right side of my body. So it’s harder for me to do half of the stuff that normal teens can do, but I want to be treated like everyone else in this world. When I was a freshman I decide what I wanted to be when I grow up is Supermodel/Cover Girl. Ever since that choice that I made, I’ve been working my butt off trying to find a modeling agency that will accept me for me. Ever since I was little I know that I was different from the other kids because I would walk differently. They would look at me weird, but that didn’t stop me from being who I was. It would really mean the world to me if I became the cover girl. My friends and family at home think I’m they inspiration in life and they say that I bring a lot of meaning to their lives and that I’m a blessing from above. I want the world to know who I am and my life story and how I can share my experiences in my life and how overcame them. A lot of little girls look up to me as role model in their lives.

Marisa caprara

Hi Ellen,
I submitted my paragraph for the CoverGirl ad. I forgot to say what I would do with the money. My youngest child is a diabetic, so I would give JDF some money. She also is in need of a bedroom and there have been 6 of us sharing one bathroom for a long time. Too many things have happened over the years, so have been unable to add these to our home. Just wanted to add this to my Cover
girl paragraph. :)