Win a Chance to Be the Next CoverGirl!

Ellen made a big announcement about how she's looking for the next CoverGirl! To enter, visit EllenTV.com/CoverGirl today!

Plus, find out more about CoverGirl on their Facebook page!

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Libby Stratton

Ellen, Hi my name is libby. I know you are getting tons of letters to be the next covergirl so I hope you get a chance to see mine. When I was 10-11 I was a tomboy I hated to wear dresses and also hated to get my hair done. My friends were wearing makeup dressing up NOT ME! I loved playing sports I was in volleyball, basketball, soccer but my sophomore year I was playing in a basketball game and got hurt. I tore my ACL so I was out for the rest of the season. So on my junior year I thought I would try it again but then I got hurt again and tore my ACL on the other leg. It was a lot of stress for me and my family the second time around. I wanted to do something new and exciting out of my comfort zone and I thought this would be a good way to start. http://instagram.com/p/eA2iG3EaCE/

madison  moss

im maddy moss i live in coulumbus oh.i want to be a covergirl becuase...i want to prove to the bullys at school im beautiful and not ugly .beauty gurus stay strong and inspire people. there are kids
who make fun of me. because i want to be a makeup artist when i grow up.love you
madison moss age 9

Hailey

I think this would be an amazing opportunity for a career , just looking to support my pup and my kitty, and Love doing it too, I think it would be a fun experience.
these photos are older, I have plenty of new ones if by some chance there needed lol,thanks for your time :)

ali

if u add sound when u drop people ( know or go ) like brokin glass or car crash or bomb or tiger attack would be more fun and scary and i have many other ideas to your fun show

Mia Zimmerman

Dear Ellen,
I felt all my life, I don't belong here - to this World, that I am from a different planet. And I've heard it too....But mostly when I lived in Slovakia, from where I moved to Vancouver, Canada. Even though, people are more friendly here, I am still standing out, somewhat. With my decision, I guess, mostly. I do things on imuplse and moving on with them. For exapmle, when my singing career lost the speed, I was searching for field where I'd fit. And I ended up in the radio as a talk show host. I completed some workshops and I felt like having a second home. I had lots of discouraging people around telling me, that how many people would like to be in media, why do I think that I can be one of them. And, not only I survived and succeeded, but a year later, a TV station accepted my proposal and I have now my TV show. I am happy and proud, because I had NO help or a friend who would push me where I am now.
Ironically, now, when I am "there", I receive emails and calls from people who had no belief in me before saying, that they always new, I will make it :) Funny, how easy it is to turn the coat inside out for some people...
I have received lot of bangs and hurts from the life, but I always stood up and kept on walking. Last 16 years in Canada wasn't easy, but proudly I can tell, I never gave up and facing this world mostly by myself, realized, the big truth: WHAT DIDN'T KILL ME, MADE ME STRONGER.
Love,
Mia

Charlotte Levy

Watching your show always helps me to excape out of my ordinary bissie life. Thank You so much for bringing all your guess on and showing them a great time. Thank you for being so extremly funny. Your great to watch and I look fowards to every show.
From Your fan, Charlotte Levy from Barrhead Alberta Canada

Aaliyah Chess

Hi ellen i think i sould be a cover girl because im full of confident and intelagents.At 11 years old i am very tall and think and i think i could inspier other girls and the world that not everbody is the perfect size or hight but that dose not make theme ugly.Also this well not only be a alswome opportunity for me be but for my family to because just last year we lost our house and it has been very hard for my mom to find a job and a place to stay.Ellen i am your biggest fan and even if i dont get pick make sure you send me down to meet you because i have always wanted to dance with you and show you what little minnesota can do.Love aaliyah.

Donna Alexander

I have used Cover Girl for over 50 years. I have senstive skin and Cover Girl is the only cosmetics that controls my oily skin. I LOVE COVER GIRL. Also, I recommended Cover Girl to my grandchildren.

linda parker

This would be a real uplifting experience for me. I haven't felt too pretty "at all" after losing all my hair and both breasts to cancer. I have gone through a lot in the past 7 months with 3 surgeries and treatments this would be just what the doctor ordered. Thank you Ellen for an opportunity to be chosen.

sherry Butt

I'm just a normal girl!

I am 33 years old and I only recently became comfortable with that fact! Aging was tough and 30 was a rough one for me for some reason...

I am fit and I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle.

I like to travel and I love nature and the outdoors!

I'm close to my family... I talk to my mother just about every day!

I'm quirky and fun... I like just being a kid sometimes!

I love my small circle of friends and I love myself! Someone once told me that you can never be lonely if you enjoy your own company and I have found that to be true!

I think I would be a great Cover Girl Model because 1. I'm super cute! 2. I actually use the products and love them! and 3. I'm REAL! Just like Ellen! What you see is what you get!

PICK ME!!! :o) Fingers crossed!!!!
Sherry

Raychel Bacon

Hi Ellen! I am using my daughters account to enter her for your Cover Girl search. She is 25 a single mom and beautiful. I think this would be a wonderful way for her to feel good about herself. She was in a abusive relationship where she was beat bruised and cut. But thanks to that guy she always puts herself down. Thank God she is no longer with him. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Lori

Yvonne Flores

Hello Ellen,
I'd like to enter my daughter Sophia Flores for your Cover Girl search. I think this would be good for her because she has been brought down by so many bullies since middle school. She would come home saying that she wants to be skinnier or get some sort of surgery because girls and guys call her fat and ugly. As a mother this hurts me too, her self esteem is so low. I want her ho much she can prove them wrong, how much of a strong, beautiful young lady she is. At her teenage years, she obviously wont take her mother's advice anymore.

Yvonne Flores

Megan White

Hello Ellen,
I can't wait to find out who you picked to be the next covergirl. I already wrote in to you about why I want to be the next covergirl. I really want this and I hope I am still in the running for it. Being 27 and a single mom being a covergirl model would just be a dream come true for me. I would love to be the face for single, strong, and beautiful moms!I'd love to inspire other women to not give up on your dreams. That even if your husband left you and feel helpless its not the end. When things like this happen you have to pick yourself up and move forward. I hope to meet the lady that has made me laugh for years even when my day has not been so great. (thats you incase you were not sure. lol) Love always, Megan :)

Barbara Kelly

Hi Ellen I wrote before suggesting a new ad for older women for Cover Girl. I said I thought your mother would be great. Now I'm thinking you are already a Cover Girl, so why not a Mother And Daughter??? Love your show can't wait for 4 o' clock week days. I fix suppers before your show begins so I don't have to miss anything,I cover them and then they just have to heat them when they want.

As always best regards, Barbara Kelly

Tara

Hello Ellen! I'd like to my mother, Lina to be a Cover Girl! Even though I am 12 years old (almost 13), over the years of my life, I know that she definitely deserves to be a Cover Girl like you! Ever since she was born, she was expected to sell sodas on the streets and take care of her brother and sister. But when she hit the age of 12, she escaped on a boat to the United States to find a better future. Then, she met my dad, everything seemed so magical as if there was going to be a disney-type of happy ending. When I was 3, my dad turned into a drunkard, making my mom to rent a hotel room to make sure my dad wouldn't harm us in any way when he was drunk. But things couldn't last forever until I was 4, the nightmare came to life. My dad was running around; chasing my mom around the kitchen with a knife. All I could remember was that she told me to hide. Several minutes later, the police arrived and thank goodness my mom wasn't hurt. ( Now they are divorced. ) When I was 6 years old, we moved to Pennsylvania, we were living the life, living in a two story house and it was just wonderful until her business went down and we had to move back to California. Until I was about 10 1/2 years old, I had to leave my mom at California and go live with my aunt's house in Pennsylvania because we owed too much money and had gone bankrupt. I feel like I need to find a way to repay my mom for all she had done, and how lonely she had felt when I had left her. Now, we are living together, and still struggling in debt. Any moment now can just ****ter but I know my mom wouldn't give up. Her inner and outer beauty just leaves me speechless, she had gone through a lot and I want the world to know that my mom is just an inspiring person and to stay strong when you are in tough times like these.

2 Replies