Next week, is a big one -- it’s my birthday! It’s also the inauguration, so I hope President Obama still has time to buy me a present.

This is gonna be a really fun birthday week. Jude Law and Simon Baker are here! They both have accents, they’re both very handsome, and they’re both madly in love with me.

Of course, another big event this week is my birthday show. There’s gonna be a big surprise. I would tell you, but I wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise! Also, I have no idea what it is.

Here’s something that’s not a surprise: I’m excited to talk to Kristen Bell about her pregnancy. It’s a shame, because I’d love to scare her, but I don’t her water to break on my good chairs.

I’m also gonna talk to Chris Colfer about his new movie. He’s only 22, and he wrote and stars in it. Incredible. When I was 22, all I wrote was a letter to my parole officer.

And DJ Pauly D will be here with singer Jay Sean. I can’t wait to hear their new song, and to ask Pauly D what he does to keep his hair from moving.

I hope y’all have a good weekend. And don’t worry about getting me a birthday present -- the love and support you show me every day is all I need. That, and for you to follow me on Twitter.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 100) 1234567Older
Brenda M. Briones

Happy Birthday to you Ellen, wondering how am I able to receive tickets for your Birthday. I received a invite but how do I go threw the process. It's not only your special day it's my son Josh's 24th birthday also. He is my gift from God, he's autistic and is very handsome. Please let me know as soon as possible thank you.

Kim Wethington

Happy Birthday Ellen ur the best love your show and you .

Nancy Banks

Happy, happy, birthday Ellen! You look like your only 20! You should have a guess their age show and have on older women who look years younger naturaley, and have audience members guess their age, if so I'd love to participate.
Happy Birthday young lady.

Kathy Johnson

Ellen! You are really "THE BEST!". You and your show is so much fun. You brighten our lives. One day I will be in your audience. Bless you and have a wonderful, joyous, fulfilling birthday. Kathy Johnson

Karen

2012 was a very tough year, my mom passed away and dad fell and broke his ankle. At 4:00pm I knew I could for at least a half an hour forget about all the bad things and get some laughs..Thanks Ellen!!!

Rosalina

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Ellen

Mary Seurer

I love your show & watch every day! You are my inspiration! I would love to be a part of your show for your birthday!
You are the BEST!

Janet

daniel I fill the same will never get picked still love your show and your dancing makes me smile seeing I also love to dance makes me fill good. Happy Birthday Ellen.

Valerie Herron

hi ellen, My sister and I watch your show daily, we only wish that we could either get to see you in person or go with you to auatralia you are a person who has a heart of gold and an angel to most. we would like to wish you a happy birthday and many more. unfortunately we do not have a set-up where we can send our photo

Barbara Hustwick

hi,Ellen.have a fun week.Jude Lawe is very cute..love, Barb

Kathryn Turk

I don't have a smartphone or tablet, so it's really hard to follow you on Twitter. However, I check my emails a bunch of times a day and always open yours first (whenever there is one). I think you are the most interesting person...if I had to pick three people to have dinner with, you'd be on the list along with along with President Obama and Elizabeth Cook (Outlaw Country on Sirius/XFM).

Patricia Kosler

I wanted to wish Ellen Happy Birthday and hope all her dreams come true.

Mary Phillips

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you and many boomer.

Judy Anders

Just a late by a few months! I believe I sent you Birthday greetings back in january, but just now finding this email that I must confirm my message before it gets to you. Oh well, I love your show and it has seen me through a few surgeries! Thanks for all you do.......and we share the same birthday!
Love ya,
Judy in Tennessee

Sharon Anderson

Glad to see you made another year. Keep up the good work on your show helping people and animals. Have you considered helping pit bulls and parolees? I'm sure they could use some help and recognition for all they do.

(Page 1 of 100) 1234567Older