[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-6z960h7p__]]

During her monologue, Ellen weighed in on the Lance Armstrong scandal.

Comments

carmen  vargas

HI...I WILL LIKE TO GUET IN CONTACT W YOU...I REALLY LIKE YOUR SHOW....HOW I DO THAT....I NEED SOME HELP....IM A CANCER SURVIVOR 3 TIMES...IM STROGLIN...NEED HELP....

Lisa Knipp

Ellen I hear you can get your entire show on dvd at Food Lion for 15 dollars. 15 dollars! really your worth so much than that. This saddens me..

Terry

Ellen! I love you to pieces but please be kind about bike commuters. It's such a brutal world out there on two wheels, you can't fathom the hostility we get from drivers. Yeah, I know there are some really crappy riders out there, but not the majority of us. And yes, we're slower - but we're also so much better for the environment. And if we happen to hit an animal, we're more likely to get hurt than they are. Unlike cars - where a helpless animal doesn't stand a chance.

Love, hugs and acceptance!

RICHARD

my comment needs to be told(OUT LOUD)on your show, Lance wasnt the only guy using performance enhancing drugs.. they all were, or the majority of them were, so with that said, he actually won against guys that were doing the same thing he was, and one more thing, i watched cycling when lance was doing it, never before, not since, im sure im not the only one that acted this way, so the sponsors had a lot more exposure when Lance was involved, same with baseball, sammy sosa, and mark mcguire, made me watch every game, it was great, now... not so much, so the team owners, the sponsors, the television stations, and others, made millions off the fact that these guys were dominating their sport !!

Gretchen

Rather than talking about how "furious" cyclists make her, it would have been nice had Ellen been a bit kinder to those of us out there braving the road on two wheels. Whether for fitness or commuting, cyclists get to "share the road" with vehicles. Other people, those without the incentive of avoiding bad press, have taken that fury out on cyclists and have badly injured and/or killed them. Of course, I know she's joking, but try putting yourself out there on a bike and see what if feels like to have someone in a 4,000-pound car find you to be a nuisance unworthy of space, safety, or respect - it's not at all fun or funny.

celine

I love Ellen but she just can't be serious for one minute, she has to turn everything into a big joke and she wasn't even funny here.

Courtney Preston

Something more important to talk about :)

caron johnson

HE COME OUT HE GOOD YOU KNOW

Carol Boris

I am disappointed in Lance Armstrong. We all make mistakes and screw up, but he just made everything so much worse by not guessing up and confessing right off. I feel like he is doing it now because he wants to ride again, and I feel like he doesn't deserve the chance. Time has passed when that could have happened, and he is not setting a very good example on how to own up to mistakes and move on. I applaud everything he does for cancer.

rosekrajacic@hotmail.com

I'm not sure how I feel about Lance, He is a Cancer survivor...

1 Reply