Send Us Your Ellen Busts!
Ellen received some great presents from her viewers over the holidays -- including a likeness of her head made entirely out of duct tape! If you create a sculpture of Ellen's head, we want to see it! It can be made of any material you like, both traditional and entirely unexpected!

Send us a photo here, or send in your bust of Ellen to:

The Ellen DeGeneres Show
4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 19
Burbank, CA 91522

Sorry, items cannot be returned.

Comments

Rena Heagle

Has anyone that sent a bust in heard from Ellen? I am really disappointed. I spent many many hours on my project and haven't heard a word! It has been 6 months! Not a happy fan.

Karen Dahmer

Hi Ellen & Staff, This follow-up email is to check on a bust/hot air balloon/ birthday gift I sent at the end of January. UPS says it was delivered but I have not received confirmation that you have it. Sure hope you got it ok. I'm looking forward to your response. Karen

Rena Heagle

Ellen, have you received any head busts? I too sent a picture and not sure if it went through. My roommate and neighbor, along with her two small children, hand delivered my bust to the studio lot as I didn't want to risk it getting mutilated in the mail! It has been months since you requested they be sent in, and months since I did! Anxiously waiting for your reply!!! :)

Raul costa

Ellen can you help us please we don't have any food or any money we live on our ss it take some to pay mortgage and light and water than wear broke I look for work none help! help!!! I live in sun city 26158 Allentown Dr

cindy peralta

Hello I sent in a picture of the bust I made don't know if u got it I'm sending the bust today with a 49er emblem added

Meredith

I tried to send a picture of the bust I made of you Ellen,I dont know if it went through or not.I did not recieve a notification of an email or pic sent.Hope you got it! Happy Birthday!!

Crystalpearl (aka, ("2-Rock")

Hi Ellen and everyone on the Ellen Show...
okay, today is the day i start this wonderful project!! Wish me luck all!
With much Love and Respect