Ellen showed "Friday Night Lights" and "Zero Dark Thirty" star Kyle Chandler a clip of Kelly Clarkson admitting her feelings for him. Kyle had a very special response. He also told Ellen about his daughter's amazing efforts to end the practice of shark finning. Find out more on her website!

Comments

Estella aguillon

Hi Ellen, watched ur show with Kyle. I live in Austin TX. Folks from Austin are so laid back and really nice. Now I know I won't order shark fin soup to show my support for his daughter.

Dolphin

So happy you had Kyle Chandler on your show, Ellen. He's one of Hollywood's best kept secrets. Consistently turns in fine work and is finally receiving the recognition he's long deserved ... not to mention his is an altruistic person, like you. His daughter, Sawyer, doesn't fall far from the tree. He must be so proud of her, and THANK YOU so much for publicizing her campaign to save sharks from needless death.

Please do have Kyle back some time. His interview was a lot of fun!!

Jameshia

Hey Ellen this is Jameshia C. and I am RELLY RELLY in LOVE with Justin Biber. I love him, his music and everything about him. So I was just wondering, for me and my little sister can you help me find a way to meet Justin Biber. If you can do this for me you would be the hero of my life. :-)

- Jameshia :-)

1 Reply
Jayne Hasselroth

I really enjoyed the show today with Kyle Chandler. He was great and so funny too. I just love this man...Kelly was right about him...God did good with this one. Hope to see him on the show again. I know all the fans at The Kyle Chandler Fan Clubs on Facebook enjoyed the show too. Thanks Ellen. Good choice.
Best Looking...Best Actor...Kyle Chandler! Love you both.
Jayne

suzanne estro

Before there was Homeland there was Homefront with Kyle in it, then Early Edition..adored him then and now...I agree with Kelly that God did make the perfect man, after my husband then comes Kyle...

Michele

THANK YOU to Kyle and Sawyer!
Inspiring interview.

Michele

I do not know this actor, but I am so inspired by his daughter and her love of sharks.

We can save this world if we teach our children empathy and kindness above everything else.

Thank you for mentioning the problem of shark finning on the show! It's so important. So many animals being killed and the cruelty needs to stop.

Children are so cool...

Jason Simpson

Sawyer should start a http://www.change.org/ petition. I know many who would sign it!

Jason