Quote of the Day: Too Cold

"If the temperature is less than my age, I don't get out of bed."

--Ellen on the cold weather in L.A.

Comments

Sheliah Hipps

Beautiful blue eyes, piercing blue eyes.

KAREN SCHIERSING

Hi Ellen would love to come see your show and you, but my partner are out of work and can't afford it. If we can't find work we could possibly loose our house and our leased cars. We both have disabilities. Mr partner is deaf and I have systemic lupus. I'm in remission at this time. Every day we watch your show and you bring so much joy to our home for that hour. You are a hero to so many people. God bless you for all of your good works. Always watching , Karen & Judy xoxo

rosario glunz

Just want to say"" I love you're show Ellen even today here in woodland Ca was freezing"""hope one day I come and MEET you. God Blees you.sincerely Rosario

Michele

It's been in the negative numbers in Montana all week...and with the wind chill...YowZA! Minus 27 (F). We not only had our furnace break during this cold spell...but paid to have it fixed and then went through a power outage! Imagine how cold it
is with NO HEAT and these kind of temperatures...along with 2 feet of snow. Now, THAT'S COLD!!!!
Wishing I was in L.A.!

Greg Nicolson

I turned on your show a little earlier. You were talking about using space heaters to warm up and I almost melted. I thought "What the?" It's about 5:30pm and it's still 24C(about 75F in your old fashion temperature). It's supposed to warm up over the next few days and Friday is supposed to top 40C(over 100F).

Ok I'll admit that I live in Sydney Australia, it's mid summer and I was joking but it is still very hot. Speaking of the heat, summer in Australia is bush fire season but at the moment we are in the middle of one of the worst bush fires seasons I've ever seen. A large part of Australia is on fire, either with the bush fires or just with extreme temperatures.

Sue Stark

I almost bought the bracelet for bullying but it all goes for the Trevor Project. Which I am sure is a wonderful organization. Unfortunately my Grand-Daughter was a victim of a horrible act of bullying along with a friend of hers which involved school, hallways in school, text messaging and Facebook to the point we were worried about her safety. If part of the proceeds no matter how small went to the local schools and the rest went to the Trevor Project I would be more than willing to buy them in bulk!

Kathleen

Brrrr! Just think here in Michigan this week its going to get down to 7 degrees. I sure wish i was back in Missouri.
Don't worry, your good ole' California weather will come back.

Whats with the time change??? What the? Huh? Why? What a shocker! Is it you or Channel 4? The only thing that could make me happy is to have you on twice a day.