Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Debra Hanson

Ellen r u kidding me-- my husband and i would go all-most any where with u and your family. YES YES YES---I havent worked 4 2 months and kinda going stir crazy---if i went 2 Australia I could justify not working--but would i need any money cause i could not get any poorer at the moment---its sooooo DEPRESSING== but a lot of people r alot worse off---its just money right---hope 2 hear from u soon---- real soon .LOL

leticia castillo

congradgulations on your award im soooooo happy for u no one deserve it more than you do.YOU made alot of changes to people life and you have such a big heart and theres not to many like you'I enjoy watching your show when i get a chance it brings a smile to my face and to my family thanks for being just you....WE LOVE YOU ELLEN

Charles Blatz

Ellen:
My wife loves your show and watches it every day and can't believe how you help people all over the country. We both are retired are live on Social Security and she is going to be 70 in March and I would love to give her a vacation to Australia but unfotunately I can't afford to. She has always been loving and giving to everyone, her children, grandchildren, friends and even me, her husband. Recently over the past several years, she has developed some memory problems and it has caused her some problems but she still goes on and tries to be positive as everyone should be and you instill that in her by what you do on your program. Thank you for doing what you do and I hope people appreciate what you do for them and God Bless you for all that you do.

Traci Wyatt

Ellen,

As you know Australia is one priceless country. We would love to visit. I have been out of the country, many times, my other has never left the states. He works very hard custom building race car engines, temporary unemployment, and I volunteer with the Humane Society of Indian River County, FL....and...some of my friends on facebook and myspace are from the UK....and would love to see if the toilets actually flush counter clockwise. ) Great show today, as every day.

Sherry

Ellen I love watching your show! Tony is an awesome DJ and you rock as a dancer. Thanks for making me laugh and smile!

darniece lytle

I have e mail u 2times. I love your show and have followed u over the years. Girl u rock. I love u and was hoping to get though over the holidays. That did not happen. My son is over seas serving our country. Nd I love the episode of support out troops scrapbook.

Shirley Porter

congratulations Ellen! and thank you! love you so much dear,have a lovely day

Donna Mosier

Congradulations on your win: You are the best show on TV and one I will not miss. Me and my husband will be married 46 yrs. on 4-1 2013. That is April fools day. It would be a big joke making people believr we or going with you on a trip of a lifetime, I am your biggest fan ever, I gaurtee you that, and that is no joke.We could have alot of fun together,and I relly need this to take my mind off all the crazy rings going on in my life. Love you girlfriend,for you just beig you, and all the things, you do for everybody. hoping to see you soon. Your lovin friend Donna Mosier

Willie Mae Sims

Congrats on you PCA. I love your show because you exhit such a caring and giving heart. We, your followers, just claimed that Oscar (WOW!!!) for you.

Carol

Ellen, congrats girl you so deserve to win PCA so much because you are a awesome person and you do so many good deeds to help people and make there day so great!! Love you girl, you ROCK, wish the world had lots of you!!!

sharon soppa

i love ellen show and watch evry day and i been to australia in 1992 was a wonderfull trip 9 nights and 10 days being a single mom it was my goal to go there when my last child graduated and i made that come true by working hard

Hemant Lalwani

hey Ellen

My name is Hemant and i have emailed you few times and not tooo sure if i am doing everythin rite ....

Loretta L. Goings

Congratulations Ellen, my husband and I watch your show every day and we love it! We also have some of our children now watching you too! You are the best!!

Indra Singh

Congratulations Ellen on your P C A u r deserve every one of them u r beautiful , kind and u r the best with ur big generous heart .

Natalie Chen

Congratulation Ellen! Your show is the best TV show. This year you are at # 13 on people choice award, next year I wish and I believed you will be #1. let me say a joke!.. My x-mother in law has 13 children, and I omitted 0ne digit (#1). So. I have 3 children. This year Ellen is at #13 on people choice award, I will like to omit one digit (# 3). So, next year Ellen will be at #1 on the people choice award. Love you Ellen.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older