Send Us Your Ellen Busts!
Ellen received some great presents from her viewers over the holidays -- including a likeness of her head made entirely out of duct tape! If you create a sculpture of Ellen's head, we want to see it! It can be made of any material you like, both traditional and entirely unexpected!

Send us a photo here, or send in your bust of Ellen to:

The Ellen DeGeneres Show
4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 19
Burbank, CA 91522

Sorry, items cannot be returned.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Ana Maria Alaniz-Soto

Dear Ellen, I would like to nominate my husband Joe Vicente Soto, why u say, well; he is my friend, partner, and my caregiver due to that I was born with PKD which stands for Polycystitic Kidney Disease, and well before we were married I told him that we should not get married due to all of my sickness and disease, so guess what he said "it does not matter I LOVE YOU no matter what". So after my last surgery which was in 2001, Before our wedding in May 2002 I SURVIVED IT ALL! We got married and so here we are today so happy, and nothing can take that away from me. Well in the year 2006 it was made worst I lost my mother to the same disease PKD and liver disease, which was hard for the both of us and my family and friends.
I wish to nominate my husband he deserves a great vacation which we took a small one due to we both were working at the time only 1 week, and back to work and also a little money would help also, due to that I dont work but I do receive SSI which is not very much. I would love to pay off our home, car and student loan.
But most of all I love my husband very much and he does sooooo much for me and my family.
I myself have through alot due to 4 surgeries and to that I almost died in 2 of those surgeries, and here I am today, typing you of how I feel about my husband. Thank you Luv U! :)

Monica clemente

MY mother Therese Hadley who is now retired city employee and living in Missouri. I would like to nominate her for her courageous attempt to help save the life of her boss who was killed in the Piper Tech Shooting. Helped save a life of her neighbor while shot from a gang drive by when she lived here in los angeles, travels to mexico with my daughter to the orphanage donating clothes,toys, and books, went to convelessant homes arranging musical performances with her neighbors and friends to the bedridden patients and giving then tokens of awareness to them. Visiting each patient and giving prayers to those who needed them.

ellen garrett

Dear ellen,
My daughter Jennifer Gluck and her 3 yearold daughter Makayla need a place to live in Florida. We applied for Section 8 lottery and she was not picked. She has a limited income since she is on ssi and is unable to work because of her disability. We love you and your show so if there is anything in your power to help them, words cannot explain what this would do for both their lives. By the way she has no idea of this request. Always, Ellen Garrett

Avis Wyckoff

I'd like to nominate my twin sister, Louise Hoke, of Reading, Pa. She's always been a good person, she has 2 children and 6 grandchildren. Her house is literally falling down (I know it could be worse, some people have NO house). She is depressed, lives on alot less than alot of people on welfare and just needs a pick-up. She could use a good used car, or just $500. She's having a slim Christmas, but again, better than some with no Christmas. It would just be fun to give her a lift ! Thanks

Wendy Shultz

Dear Ellen, My daughter Heather Shultz is a Dialysis patient at the DCI Clinic in Sevierville Tn. She has had kidney disease since she was 24 months old and been through several surgeries and a bout with Guillian-Barre Syndome in the 8th grade. She missed alot of school and has been so very strong throughout her life,she is now 29. We have supported her every step of the way and it has been very difficult throughout the years. She is wanting a set of Automatic Doors for her DCI Clinic and has tried desperately to seek grants, help from corporate DCI and even the local congressman. All of the other DCI Clinics have automatic doors not to mention other perks this DCI Clinic does not have. She wants these doors for not herself ,but for the many Patients that have walkers, canes and have to be transported by ambulance to have the dialysis they need. She has been on dialysis for 5 and half years and also in need of a kidney transplant in which she is fighting to loose weight with Gastric-Bypass Surgery. She really is a selfless human being and has taught me alot about life. Thank you for your time and consideration. The DCI Clinic is located at 765 Sunrise Cirle, Sevierville, Tennessee and their phone number is 865-453-4068. Thank you so much for your laughter! We love you!! Our home phone number is 865-908-3328

ali belch

Iam nominating my mother. 2013 has been a difficult year for her....because she had a reoccurance of breast cancer that came back in January. Her first fight with breast cancer was in January 2012. After dreadful rounds of chemo, she had her surgery in Sept 2013. Prior to surgery she had developed blood clots in the jugular vein and in both lungs which postponed her surgery. Through all of this my mother has been a rock for us even though financially I knew that we were having problems. This is my Senior year in High School and my Mother tried to attend as many functions as she was able. She never let us know when she was hurting but I knew she was. My mom works Part time as a Nurse and she was able to go back to work 10/23/13. Luck wasn't there for my mom....on 11/11/13 she fell and broke her arm which put her back out of work. Mom has sat and talked with me and my brother about Christmas this year. We are just thankful to have our mom with us and that is our BIGGEST WISH for Christmas.

Ali Belch 902 Stratford Road-Edenton,NC 252-337-5439

Katie Franjola

His name is Jerry Mathous from Copenhagen----New York that is.
Jerry is a funny guy. He has no luck in life. He jokes and keeps me and his brother , Kevin, in stitches when he does handyman work around my house.

Kevin (his brother) is a master craftsmen and Jerry is his occasional helper. Jerry also works P/T at Harbor Freight. His is as a warehouse clerk.

His car is on the FRITZ. The rod is going and that will kill the engine. Last year Jerry told me he was living in his car. I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. His wife and 2 girls were bunking in with friends. I sent him some money.

Now he is renting a trailer but depends on his car.
I can think of no one who needs a good car more than Jerry Mathous. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely,

Katie Franjola 533 Mundy Street Watertown NY 1360...1 315-782-1877

Katie Franjola

His name is Jerry Mathous from Copenhagen----New York that is.

Now he is renting a trailer but depends on his car.

Katie Franjola 533 Mundy Street Watertown NY 1360...1 315-782-1877

Jessica Blake

I am nominating my mother Patricia Blake for a new car. My mother is the rock in our household. My dad has had esophagus cancer and underwent a major surgery which kept him in the hospital for a month. she worked all day and drove back and forth to the hospital after work. This is roughly 120 miles back and forth to the hospital from our house. His cancer has now returned and is at a stage 4. She has had to leave her job because she is his care giver and she again drives him back and forth to the hospital also she runs me and my 2 brothers around and unfortunately we have a 2003 Lincoln Navigator that she bought used and it was a lemon and it is falling apart and she doesn't have the money to fix it and it also drinks up a lot of gas. My mother is the most loving and caring mother and always has a smile on her face but lately I hear her crying but does not want anyone to know she is crying. A car would be great for her because she has never had a new car and if anyone deserves a new car it is my mother.
By the way... I really love you and your show.
Jessica Blake

Petra Hoffmann

I am hopeful that this Thursday is soon enough to get my project in? 11:11 has great meaning to me, and I am so curious s to what it means to Ellen. My hope is to ask her in person sometime this year! Respectfully, Petrabilities

Cathy Steinhilb

Hey all, I mailed in my "Ellen bust" but just realized she is in Australia and WONT get her present until she returns....I hope Im not too late !

shirin

Hey ellen i went on twitter, i got lost because i was there for you,,umm i really dont know how to use twitter :(

Jeff Broughton

I am one of four owners of a new company, Equality Brand LLC. Our company is all about bridging the gap between the LGBT and Heterosexual community. Our company will also offer products for sale. Although our company has not started selling any of the products we would like to give Ellen our first product, a $7,000 wrist watch. This watch is assembled in America with swiss parts.
Ellen being a collector of watches, we would love to say she wears one of our watches as well as she would appreciate wearing one. We are eagerly waiting your reply, no matter what she says. Thank you for your time.

Jennifer Jaquet

Is it just me or does your "head purse" look more like Barry Manillow?

Lee Saben

I am starting my project tonight..I will work as fast as possible. Her birthday is on the 26th ..so i am expecting the gifts should be there by.. this Friday the 18th? Is this correct?

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older