I don’t know if you heard my big announcement, but I’m going to Australia! I’m so excited. I’ll be there in March, which means I only have 3 months to learn Australian.

But I’m not the only one going to Australia. You could be going, too! My friends at Swisse and Qantas are sending some of my viewers on an Australian vacation. Find out how you can enter online right here.

This week on my show, the incredible Jennifer Lopez is here! She’s an actress, a chart-topping singer, a fashion icon and a professional hip hop dancer. It’s really uncanny how much we have in common.

If you are a big "American Idol" fan, then you are gonna love my show this week. I have two of the new judges; Keith Urban and Nicki Minaj! They’ll each sing a song while they’re here, and I plan on voting for both of them.

Nicki was part of my favorite moment from last season when she surprised Sophia Grace & Rosie on my show. Apparently, I’m not the only one who loved it, because it has over 52 million views on YouTube.

I also have a performance from the winner of last season’s "American Idol," Phillip Phillips!

The "Today" show’s Savannah Guthrie will be here for the first time. I found out about a phobia of hers, and I want to talk to her about it. I’m also gonna scare the koalas out of her.

Plus, I’ll be talking to the very handsome Mark Wahlberg, and Josh Hopkins from “Cougar Town," Kyle Chandler of “Zero Dark Thirty," and one of my favorite football players, Chris Kluwe! He wrote a brave and beautiful letter in support of marriage equality that is absolutely incredible. I can’t wait to meet him.

It all starts Monday, so enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I’ll see ya there! G’day, mate! I’m practically fluent already.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 18) 1234567Older
Helga Hill

Hi Ellen,wish your show be more than 1 Hour.Iam 70 years old,or you might say ,just 18 with 52 years Expirience! I am laid up with bad Back pain,can not affort a Spine Specialist, cause MEDICARE does not cover all,and I only get 500$ SS. Your Show takes my Mind of my Pain a nd Problems (many of them).Love ja Helga Hill

Sandra-Frank

Hi Ellen

I really enjoy your show every day. I took the survey but it quit on me before I finished.

See you this afternoon- Have a great day.
Your devoted fan

Sandy Frank

tisha addo

its my dream to meet ellen

wandaeastman

do i get disquilifed if i do not know how to post my picture. you always ask and im not to computor knowlegable.

Karen

One place I've always. Wanted to go

Amelia Demusz

Hi! Ellen
your great always generous and kind heart.I love how you help people.I pray that God will keep you in perfect health and keep you safe always.God bless all and you staff...

Apryl L.Tavares

I Love your show Ellen,I watch every day,that I can!
I love that you help so many deserving,in need,people,that you
do! I wish that more people thatare able,would do as you do,
you just are sooooo,very,very,generous,to so very many people,and
I genuinely,Thank you ,for that,and just for being you!
Apryl Tavares

Allison

Dear Ellen, I miss when you use to have on the dancing behind people's backs and when you had people hide in the bushes and scare people. That was really funny! Hope to see it again on your show! Love you Allison

nancy tokarski

I absolutely love your show, and watch it every day, and I love what you do with your acts of kindness,y Daughter sure could use one, she has has a case of the bad lucks in the pasr 5 months or more, first she was told she had to move from her home of 3 years, and came to live by me cause they were the only place who would take dogs, then her car broke down, and had to depend on my futre daughter inlaw to take her to work ar 5:45 in the morning and her son had to walk to school then she found a car for 300.00 and found out the rear end is about to fall out, so she had to get rid of the car, then she had to depend on mu future daughter in law for mor rides, then she was able to get a interst free loan from cap services and then she fell behind on rent and almost got evicted, this girl has gone thru hexx, if there's anything you can do for her I'd appreciate it, cause she takes care care of both her Father Bill and Mother Nancy, WE love you Ellen, try to help,please!!!!

jeanette

tHIS TRULY WOULD BE A TRIP OF A LIFETIME. i WOULD LIKE TO TAKE MY 50 YEAR OLD SON WHO HAS HAD 2 HEART ATTACKS, A STROKE AND A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. HE NEEDS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND IS FULL FUNCTIONING AND ON MEDICARE. THANK YOU, JEANETTE GRE

Marlene

Thank you ,your show is the bests on tv ,you make us laugh and your act of kindness make us cry ,if only there were more show like your,

Irma Guerrero

I can't wait to see you on the Grammy's. Good luck to you on your nomination. Also I know your show this week will be awesome

sylvanna gonsalves

I WOULLLLLLDDDDDDDDD LOVE TO TAKE THAT TRIP, I NEED A VAT SO BAD . AM HOME HEALTH AIDE I HAVE THREE KIDS I LIVE IN BTM BUT ITS NOT SO GOOD I HAVE A VAN THAT ME TO WORK,IT'S 1989 DODGE IS NOT WORKING SO GOOD FOR ME TO GO TO WORK I WORK VERY FAR.I MAKE END MEET FOR ME AND KIDS WE HAVE OUR BED BUT NOT BED FRAME BUT MY SON DON'T HAVE ONE FOR IS SELF HE SLEEP WITH ME FROM TWO YEAR'S OLD TO NOW, NOT NICE I DON HAVE CHAIRS TO HAVE FRIENDS OVER FOR 8YS AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON THAT TRIP TO TAKE MY STRESS OFF, I HAVE A SCHOOL LOAN TO PAY OFF,I BEEN PAY IT BUT IT LOOK LIKE I WOULD NEVER COME TO END ITS HARD FOR ME ....

lovie kowalski

I tried to enter the contest, but when it came to sending a picture, I could not, because I don't know how, so my entry did not get in.

janet

i love you so much i really want to travel but i really cant afford it so i hope i win!!!!!!

(Page 1 of 18) 1234567Older