Ellen played a fun new game in which someone won a trip to Australia!

Comments

Jaimee Haines

G'Day, Haha, i would be like oh i wanna go i wanna go, but wait i lie in Australia haha, no need for me but i would be amazing if me and my mum could meet you because we awatch you all the time! And it would make our year so much, So please if there is a way to see you it would make me crazy :) Thank you Ellen xxoo

Jaimee Haines

G'day Ellen, i would be asking you to choose me to travel with you to australia but wait, I already do.
I just wanted to ask if there is a way for my mother and I to be able to go to your show here in Australia.
My mum is unable to do many things due to her athritst and my younger brother has autism, so i wanted to give this to my mother as a gift. for her to meet the person that makes her luagh through this really hard time, I would love to meet you, ever since my best firend commited suicide I didnt really feel happy but your shows just make me luagh the way you do give what poeople say.And in march is my birthday so it would be an amasing thing, i dont know if we can though because we have 7 people in our family but i really do hope we can meet you.
Thanks Ellen ..

remi-dean ryan

Im australian and me and mum watch your show twice a day i would love to meet you so you must let me im to awesome to pass please my names remi im turning 20 in feburary ir would be the best present

Ann Mathew

My mom loves to travel but she has been so busy raising up the three of us, time went by. I am trying to save up some money so that I can take her for an awesome holiday... Is Australia beckoning me? Yes, if Ellen is! :) Meanwhile, keeping my fingers crossed.

wilma

me and my like to go to ELLEN SHOW for she birthday show happy birthday Ellen

Dawn Sylvester-Dunn

This was such a cute game. Everyone has such a good time with Ellen!

Cherry Love

I want to go so bad! Please please please pick me. :'(