[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-fnv3ej2d__]]

The big announcement is here! Ellen is sending her entire audience to the land Down Under, courtesy of Swisse! She also announced that she'll be going to Australia as well!

Comments

(Page 1 of 39) 1234567Older
Jamie Barrett

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee take me with you!!!!!! It is my DREAM ! And beyond my dreams to go with ELLEN !!
Jamie

Virginia Smith

Ellen I love your show and I would love to be chosen as one of the very lucky people to travel with you to Australia. I retired in 2007 and have wanted to travel to Australia or Hawaii it just seen not be happening for me, it would be the highlight of my senior years. I love adventure and traveling so I am definitely your "old girl" for the 2nd trip. Thanks in advance.

teena m ward

pick me me me me

Bev Pepper

I have never seen anyone else who when they smile their whole face lights up and makes you want to smile. Thank you Ellen and please never change.

louise schneider

Amazing Show- Would love to go to Australia to visit my brother, niece and nephew. This would be a great adventure my 2 teenage girls.

Louise

Barbara Gray

Hi Ellen and Portia, glad to have you back in US of A. Love the pictures, especially the one you are standing by the hugh tree, and you and Portia sitting together on the boat ( that was really good.) :)) See you Monday - from Greenville, Ohio.

Love ya

Allaine Gibson

I can not believe you just sent the whole audience to Australia. That is so my dream vacation. Can I go please?????

Lorna Stone

Hi Ellen,

I love your show you are such a happy person and it makes my day to watch your show. I just recently retired and now have the chance to watch you more often.

Thank you for being you!

Lorna Stone

gerova

hi, i want NEVER to go to Australia.

gerova

So? you are not going to the moon.... or are you?

Paula

OMG,Ellen,so sweet..Warner bros. are just crazy! xD

Juanita

My husband and I would love to go Australia. We can't find a place to enter.

Stephen Shockey

Ellen
My Wife and me have been married for 39 years and never had a honey moon and would love nothing more than a trip to Australia plus also see you at the same time. I know you and my wife would hit it off big she is such a great carring person just like you.
Your Loving Fans
Nancy & Stephen

Emmanuel Oiko

Hello Ellen i'm one of ur fans in Canada like what you are doing,keep it up.I would be very grateful if you could make the wish of visiting Australia of my family and i a reality. Cheers

Emmanuel

darline cheers

my mom , 85 this June, was watching your show and all the attendies are going to Australia.
Mom calls says check out Ellen "I want to go to Australia too" SO this is my task, find out how mom can come too. You mention some of the viewing public can come. Please include my mother too. What are the qualification. You need information on why Mom. I could write a paper on Mom Just let me know and yes I have sent you notes before. hope you get this one.

Darline