See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Simone Fowler

Hi Ellen,

As you are part Irish and you'll be in Australia in March, you could celebrate St Patricks Day with the rest of your fellow Irish in Oz. I'll be raising a glass and wearing the green in Sydney, my home away from home. Hope you both have a safe trip (go neiri an bothar libh - 'may the road rise to meet you', a traditional Irish travel blessing), enjoy.

Simone

Darla Byrd

Loved seeing how the audience reacted. I'm so happy for you Ellen. I'm glad you're finally getting the opportunity to go to Australia. I'm sure Portia is very excited too. I entered to win as a home watcher. But, I'm sure millions did as well. Everyone have fun!

Shari Spackman

Just watched the episode with Nicole Kidman and I was inspired to comment on this. There are so few people in the world that truely just want to make people happy and they ARE happy around you. I don't think I have ever made it through your show without crying tears of joy. So thank YOU for that :)You Ellen make me want to be a better person.

Spike King

Ellen: WWWHHHAATT What a Friday show with SWISSE...THANK YOU.... maybe I'll get Pick too go...

Darlene Muise

Well, this brought tears to my eyes, just seeing all the reactions on your audience's faces. What a blessing you are Ellen, how you bring about such great emotions of joy!!oxo

Laura Macias

Dear Ellen,
I would LOVE to go to Australia, my son is living there and I have not seen him in over 2yrs, it would be a trip of a lifetime for me and my husband.

Michele

I was so excited about this and now I am disappointed about the Swisse product. It is not Vegan. I'm saddened by this, and I understand that Ellen is not a pure Vegan, but I am. I won't use animal products.

Swisse uses Bovine (cow) and Fish/Oil.

I would have loved to win, but I cannot put my support into a non-Vegan company. Sorry. This makes me very sad.

Marsha Clark

Oh Ellen...my BAD! I was thinking of my husband's dream car and misspelled your wife's name. Please forgive. So sorry Portia.

Marsha

Troy

Hi Ellen,

I wanted to say hello to you and what an amazing job you do. I was so impressed of your generosity to send your entire audience to Australia that it moved me to tears. My jaw almost hit the ground :-) It is great to see and know that a person like you does so amazing and wonderful things. I also enjoyed the interview with Miss Nicole Kidman. I really think she is a great actor who puts her heart and soul into her work. keep up your good work and enjoy your trip down under.

Cheer,
T.L. Anderson

terri swires

OMG Ellen I was sitting watching your show today and oh how I wish I could have been one of those lucky people in the audience, I have always wanted to go to Australia it is on my bucket list,I speek of it often so if I could beg you to take me with you I would be so happpyyyyy. Please Ellen along with always wanting to me you, to go to Australlia you would be the best thing that ever happened to me so again please take me with you. I love you Ellen watch you daily and the chance to meet you would be the best..

Thanks for taking the time to consider me.
Love ya
Terri

Lee

Holy Crap! I'd love to go to Australia!

Anita Stevens

That was an amazing thing you did for all those people. Four hundred tickets and a luxury hotel on top of that. Watching your audience cry, scream, shout with delight brought tears to my eyes as well. I also loved Nicole Kidman. She appears down to earth and "real" and is obviously smitten with her husband and children.

Linda E. Allen

Hi Ellen: Would love to go to Australia, it has been a trying year in 2012, I was taking care of my brother with stage 4 cancer, then myself with 2 hip surgeries (both tears) and my best friend of 37 years with 2 knee replacements in 2011 & 2012, driving her to pt 3 times a week, took her into my house for weeks so I could take care of her, it would be a well deserved vacation. I love your show and watch it every day. You are the most kind heartest entainer in television.

Denise Frick

OMgoodness Ellen, I could not believe it when I saw this show, You have got to be One Of the most wonderful People .... I was Overwhelmed.. I have not watched very long,.. but found your show and began watching Every day this past year and I Love it. I have had health problems during my life ... I am 61 years old Ellen, and I have found LOVE for the First time in My LIFE !!! ... and WE would LOVE to go to Australia

Marsha Clark

Hi Ellen, Happy Birthday! What an exciting show today. Very lucky audience. My husband and I will celebrate our 43 wedding anniversary
this March. His dream vacation has always been Australia. We watch every day. What a blessing it would be to join you and Porsche.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older