Ellen had two handsome stars help her play an unforgettable round of Pictionary! See who came out on top right here.

Comments

Bella

just before I saw the receipt for $6821, I did not believe that...my... sister woz like

really making money part time at their laptop.. there sisters neighbour haz done this for

under eleven months and at present paid the loans on there apartment and purchased a top of

the range Lotus Carlton. read more at,go to this site home tab for more detail--->>>

Kaitlyn Ryan

Please Ellen. I want to see Brandi Carlile live. how can I do it? I've been waiting for years and yet she doesn't tour AUS. Im lost. I need to see her.

lusyxajaqare01

If you think Donna`s story is terrific..., last pay check my friend's cousin also made $9280 sitting there in their apartment and there roomate's half-sister`s neighbour was doing this for 8-months and made more than $9280 in there spare time on line. apply the guidelines on this site>>> WEP6.COM
Go to website and click home for more details.

fenfen
caron johnson

nice i like

Tara Santos

Loved it two very handsome and talented gentlemen

Bertha Roper

Congratulations on your People's Choice Award! I love watching you guys having fun. Nice Game.

Adiba Flattery

Joe Manganiello is tall...I'd run down stairs in high heel boots and grab hold of him too if I could! ;)

Kathleen Calderwood

Ellen, could I borrow you pictionary board shown on Jan. 10th?
My nonprofit org. words not weapons could use that for our launching party in March of this year. We have teen artists that will be performing live artwork during our party. check out my email I sent you thanks.