Now that Tully's Coffee has a new owner, they've got a sexy new ad to go with it! Enjoy.

Comments

lusyxajaqare01

my roomate's mother makes $78/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for six months but last month her paycheck was $17557 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site>>> WEP6.COM
Go to website and click home for more details.

David12351

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via .. ~~~
RīchFishеs.οrg
.. designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, millionaires, doctors, celebrities and models, etc. Date the elite,Take a try.

Allan Clark

glad he saved the jobs and all but make him oput his shirt back on , that just looks like a bad business decision lol

Allan Clark

Loving you Ellen

jimmie riggins

ellen i live in a small town,and would love tickets to the show.
hope u get this.
love your friend
jimmie

Tracy St Germain

Ellen! Congrats on your People's Choice Award! I knew you would get it! You rock!
Your show was so funny today!!! You really gave me so much joy and laughter! I love Tony's laugh and loved his segment. Love your kindness!
Love love and more love to you. Tracy St. Germain

Brittani Brooks

Ellen PLEASE help me and my children!! I don't know where else to turn! Please check your email and look for my email, iv sent it over the weekend... I can't email everyday bc I have no computer and can't upload a photo... ur help will b greatly appreciated!! Please please take the time to read it!! Thank you so much!! Much <3 Brittani Brooks/Lentz