Quote of the Day: You Are Not a Failure

"You're not a disappointment. You are not a failure… you're a very smart woman. You're a strong woman. And you are going to have an outlet, you're going to have a talk show, and every single day, you're going to be able to explore these subjects with other women that are going through this."

--Ellen to Bethenny Frankel

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
fran falcon

Bethenny, Enough with the tears now that you don't want Jason anymore. I was a fan and read your books. I don't think you can be with any man; you've been with a few already, and they don't work out on your end. You are career driven only. I would love to hear Jason's side of the story. I feel sorry for him and his lovely family. I won't be watching your show. What happened to all the "I love yous" on Bethenny Ever After? You probably didn't even try to keep the marriage. You just want to go on to the next sucker.

Liz Hickman

I felt bad for her but Ive been thru a divorce. and what we are going thru now doesnt even compare! no vehicle, being broke and soon to be homeless if we dont get a miricle. we will. somehow we will. i keep telling myself we'll get thru this. Doesnt help the worry. always behind, we get near caught up something breaks or quits working. Bah! I'm glad she don't have to worry bout being broke.

monica gangi

Give the people watching more opportunitys to win. I'm disabled and retired can hardly pay for my medicine. We are the forgotten group. Once you pass 65 no one listens to you anymore. I love your show I wish I was young and healthy like you. You're just great and so lovable!

Linda

Bethany you do not get to have 100% of the failure. Half of it is his. You are only a failure if you give up and you certainly won't do that. You are beautiful and this will heal. Look at how far you've come not how far you have to go.

Luke

I actually got tears in my eyes when I was watching this today :'(

kerry yannes

Bethenny,you will be just fine,you have to rember one think you got married to Jason if you did not love you would not have gone though with it and two you have a wounder full little girl that you and Jason made ok, I know Ellen is by your side but rember you are loved by many people even if you don't think so, I have seen you on house wifes and your talk show, you are a verry strong women, Just know what I have said, and please don't let No one tell you any thing elts,your fan as will Elizabeth P.S KEEP YOU HEAD UP

Flour

Why is it that when women are wildly abusive and controlling to their husbands, they then get tv airtime? If a man was even half as abusive to his wife as Bethany was to Jason, I assure you, he'd not be invited on tv shows. Ellen just lost my respect.

Michele

Not a good show today. Sorry.
Liked the part with Ricky. That's about it.
Not a fan of "reality" celebs.
Not really sure who this is.....or why she is giving advice...or why we should care about her breakup?
Maybe Taylor Swift can write a song for her! I heard she's writing a new one for Harry from O.D. now.

cece

Im sorry but this sounds like damage control to me. I felt so sorry for Jasons parents because she never wanted Bryn around them. Well,you reep what you sow.

Lisa

Dear Miss Frankel,

I have seen quite a few episodes of your reality show. I could tell that you were working very hard at your relationship but was not seeing much reciprocation from your spouse. You are a perfectionist, so I can understand why you would feel that you are a failure but you really are not. You seem to put every ounce of yourself in all that you do and I commend you for that. I did not realize that you were getting a divorce until I saw you on Ellen today. I do not read the rags as I know that they never tell the truth.

You are like a flame that attracts the moths. You bring life where you go and bring joy to those around you. I am always sure to record Ellen when you will be on as you have such a great, and somewhat crooked, sense of humour.

I am so sorry for you to have to go through this. Please use your friends for support and a shoulder to cry on instead of trying to deal with it on your own. Yes, you are a very strong woman, but there is nothing wrong with needing others to help.

All the best,
Lisa

1 Reply
Stephanie S

It was actually encouraging to see Betheny break down into tears on your show. Although I am going through a completely different something that is life altering, it helped me see her show her emotions because I cry so often... and at really awkward times... like a job interview!! Stephanie S

Kris Jones

My heart goes out to you Bethenny. Sending you love and light. May your future be filled with love, laughter and magic.

Kelly Daye

It broke my heart to see Bethany so scare. It is overwhelming, and when you feel like you can't go on...you do. I've been in your shoes Bethany. To quote a friend of mine "it's a tough hill to climb, but wait till you see the view from the top". You mentioned you dropped into Ellen & Portia's and sobbed, perfect....you don't have to feel alone. You are loved, you are worthy and you'll come thru it and be stronger. Joy will find you again, sooner than you think. Hugs & Take Care.

Christina  Lowhar

Dear Ellen, I was just watching the People's Choice Awards I voted am so happy, you won so deserve it. CONGRATULATIONS U ROCK!!!!!LUV U

Monice Hostettler

I enjoyed the show today and was happy to see and hear Bethenny. My heart hurts for her and Jason. Marriage is the most difficult job there is and it is not easy to make the decision to divorce. Only Bethenny knows what is best for her and no one else has a right to judge. I believe Ellen when she said that no one knows what goes on in someones private life. I have been a Bethenny fan since The Real Housewives of New York and can not wait for her show to start in September.

1 Reply