Bethenny had some great tips to help you make the most out of 2013. Find out what they are right here!

Comments

brinn witt

It is very easy to get married, very hard to get un married.
Been there, done that, won't do it again.

Michele

I have no idea who this is.
Reality TV maybe?
I've seen her on Ellen before, but I still have no clue what she does or why she is a guest or why she is giving advice.
She does not seem like any kind of expert in any field...so I'm
confused as to why she was on the show.
Loved watching Ricky today! Just went downhill after that...sorry.

Merilyn

My dear girl. I am telling you that your priorities have to be you. You are only a celebrity..sorry... That comes after the most important fact.... you are a human being first and always. Life is not perfect so be easy on yourself! You owe no one!! Remember the people who judge you have no right to, they are not part of your inner cirle. Remember that and ignore them or give me their home addresses and I'll take care of the idiots. Amazing that people who probably lead tiny lives feel they have right to critize anyone else. Oh and of course the mags need fodder or they get no sales. Pathetic, they even spin the news. BACK OFF BEATING UP ON YOURSELF AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR WELL BEING. Put yourself in a bubble for the time being and you must be your only priority. Time to spoil yourself. What happens in you life s no one's business, Remember that and I send a huge squishy hug.

Cathie in Eastern Idaho

I was married 24 years to an Air Force man and travelled and lived all over the world, raised two children (adopting one of them from the Philipines) and my husband walked into the house from one of his remote tours very drunk and said we are all getting divorced, I have met a woman in the Air Force 4 years older than our daughter. I'll be back in 6 months to drive you all wherever you are going to settle down. See you. Out the door he went. I understand what she feels. Give yourself time, cry, and guess what? I met that man 4 years later that taught me to fly fish; he understands my feelings, he actually likes me and all the stuff I like. He is a retired Navy man and has lived all over the world too. It is amazing who is out there for you. My divorce took place in 1990. I met the new man in 1994. Look what year it is now! Wow, huh??

Bertha Roper

Hey, Ellen
I loved the great advice you gave Bethenny because that is so true. When a relationship doesn't work out and you done everything you can to make it work you can't be at fault or feel like a failure. You are unique and understanding person. I love the show. You are very supportive, caring, funny, fun and just simply cool. I am waiting to see the People's Choice Awards tonight and hopeful you will win! Good Luck

tiger

poor bethany,welcome to the real real world...