An emotional Bethenny Frankel dropped by Ellen to candidly discuss the recent news about her divorce.

Comments

(Page 5 of 5) Newer12345
Erin Kehoe

My heart aches for Bethany. I almost lost my true love because of my disability. I know the pain she is going through although I worked it out with my husband. I thought I could actually feel my heart breaking. Bethany, you are strong and you are NOT a failure! Friends like Ellen will help you get through this! Hugs to you.

Julie Akana

Having been through a divorce recently, Bethany's interview brought me to tears. It's such a horrific thing to live through, but it will get better. Bethany helped me get on a healthy path. She's inspiring as a lady who is smart, self-directed, and beautiful. Seeing her succeed helps motivate me to push on to succeed in work and love. I hope she knows how much her life has positively influenced so many others. She's in my thoughts and prayers as she navigates this tough time...but she will come out stronger and smarter than ever!

Jessie Frederick

I love Bethenny! She is one of my biggest role models. She's a fighter. She built herself from nothing, and she has never let adversity get her down for too long. Bethenny is an amazing woman, and all the tabloids need to let her deal with her personal life on her own.

Paula

Bethany you are a very strong woman. I wish that all women could be as strong as you, to have given so much of yourself to us has been a gift. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!! You are a normal person with normal problems like the rest of the world. Don't listen to the negative people and comments - stay with the positive people who look up to you and admire you for the woman and mother that you are. Hang in there! Much love!!!

Karen Bennie+

You are going to be OK..great new show, Ellen as a true friend, life goes on, and you will be happy again..we will all help you through your talk show...can't wait for it to start again! Best wishes:)

glen sims

I LOVE BETHNEY KEEP UR HEAD UP THE RIGHT MAN WILL COME ALONG U ARE A GREAT ROLE MODEL . U ARE A BEAUTIFUL PESON.

Tina Littlepage

Only you live your life Bethenny. You'll wake up the next day, take a deep breath, and live it. Perseverance can become the stability of all you do in the beginning and then one day after the tears dry you will smile and love again.

Cynthia

Bethenny sweety, you are human just like the rest of us. You eat, sleep, and poop, just like anyone else in this world, so don't ever think that your are a failure!! Nobody in this world is perfect, neither is anyone's marriage. Show me the perfect couple, or perfect person, and I will show you a flying pig! Just isn't possible! I think you are a very brave women for coming on to the show and expressing how you really feel about what's going on. You didn't have to but you did and that shows alot. Ellen is 100% right when she mentioned nobody knows whats going on in other people's lives and relationships so everyone needs to back off. I know if I were going through such things in my life the last thing I need is a bunch of news reporters who doesn't know a damn thing to comment on whats going on in my divorce. It's sad that people see your struggles as their entertainment. Stay Strong girl!! God will help you get through this difficult time!! <3 Xo

Aha

Bethenny you have inspired so many people with your quick wit and moxie to pursue your dreams. Think of all the adversity you've faced in life and how you have taken proverbial lemons and made lemonade. I know divorce is a difficult and unexpected passage in life's journey, but you will get through it. You may even be a better person because of it. Thank you for being such a smart role model for us 40-somethings!

morgan

Bethenny,
I, too, recently went through a divorce. I related entirely to your comment about feeling like you let people down and felt like a failure. I was a teacher during the time I was going through my divorce and I didn't want anyone to know because I felt so ashamed. We had just had two babies in two years and everyone obviously knew that. Then, all of a sudden, we were done. It was so hard and I realized I had misconceptions about divorce. I always thought people that were divorced WANTED to be. It has only been one year. I have a boyfriend that has been a friend of mine for several years. I thought this relationship would be easier but the damage from my divorce seems to cause a lot of issues. Regardless, thank you for sharing your story. You're not alone. Good luck in all that you do.

sandra vincur

I love Bethany. My daughter bought be her book Skinny Hitches and I laughed my way through reading it. It really made me think about how and what I was eating. I've lost 30 pounds just by eating healthier.
My heart goes out to you Bethany. You are a very strong woman and I know you will get thru this with your head high and over time your heart will heal.
Do not listen to any negativity from people or media who do not know you. You have inspired so many, myself included. Never think of yourself as a failure, you are an amazing person.

Jodi R

This is a sad, sad situation. I'm relieved, Bethenny, that you are staying in NY, and I hope this means close contact with Jason and his parents, for the sake of Brynn..and them. I'm sure you are aware, that people Love Jason, and his parents, and of course, Brynn, and they don't want Any of them hurt, either. This is so disconcerting.

The reason you're getting some heat is because people Do care about you. I have a suggestion, but, I'm reserving it right now because I do believe Ellen was right in saying "we don't know", and I'm sure you went over this a thousand times in your mind before you reached this decision.

I have respected you, loved you, even went to bat for you, but I'm more Worried than anything else right now. Prayers, Hon.

Jodi R

Anita McCants

Bethenny Frankel, It broke my heart when I saw you cry. I cried too. Forget about the finger waggers and live your life. Don't try to live for others. Just be yourself. And don't be afraid to love again.

Debra Powell

No one should put anyone up on a pedistil ,so those people who don't think fairy tales are out there because of this are sadly mistaken.Do not take that on.You just take one minute at a time and concentrate on ALL of your many blessings which are many.Think about the positive.The stupid magazines do enough negative and outright lies .So counteract that and balance it out with all of the beautiful positive things you have in your life.You are talented,blessed ,beautiful,in shape,you have a amazing daughter a fab career and a great friend like Ellen to help you thru this.God bless you and you and your family are in my prayers. debra Powell

Roy Naim

I've found this segment moving.

For one, LOVED what Ellen said about Bethany is not a failure.

As long as one put in the effort, one's event in life does not descrie who they are.

Yes, one thing did not work out, but so many things did.

That one thing is not you. It is just a small part of what happened but not who you are.

(Page 5 of 5) Newer12345