An emotional Bethenny Frankel dropped by Ellen to candidly discuss the recent news about her divorce.

Comments

(Page 4 of 5) Newer12345Older
ken TGRfreebook

Only you know the truth so good for you to tell the truth
from you. well done

Savory PR

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU BETHENNY!!! BE strong.... your fans are here supporting you!!!!! Your an amazing woman and life is tough... know you are not alone!!! You are one of my top role models!!! Pretty, amazinggg business woman and most importantly... You are honest, open and REAL!!! Keep doing you and things will get better!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Linda Pyron

I was watching and crying with Bethenny. I have been married 35 years and a year ago my husband got into smoking "Spice" and having an affair with the married woman across the street who was his drug buddy. My kids and I tried everything to get him to stop, including our own intervention but nothing has worked. Now I kicked him out and am filing for a divorce. I waited 61 years to get my dream home and dream car. I have now had to trade down on my car to save $200 a month and since I had my husband covered on my insurance I am changing him over to straight medicare to save myself another $400 per month (He just turned 65 so he will still have coverage this way). My kids have told me to move in with them because no matter how I figure it and cut back every other way it looks like I will have to give up the house because I just can't make the payments without his income. I don't want to be a burgen to my kids and its so painful to walk around this wonderful home that I love so much knowing I will lose it but I just keep telling myself that I tried everything I could to save this marriage but I have to go forward with a new life and be thankful to have the support of my kids, other family and friends. Bethenny I wish you the best of everything and I sincerely hope....no I know you will be happy again one day... you just have to get there. Now I feel like in following you and your plight that I have someone else to go through this with together. We can do this and we will. Be Happy and have faith in yourself.

Susan Anderson

Ellen, I was watching your show today as I always do and my heart broke for your guest Brittany. I too am going through a divorce, and she was right when she expressed 'it is the hardest thing to do'. I too thought I had found my happily ever after and ads it turns out I did not ! My hopes & dreams for my future are just crushed ! I don't know where my life will take me from here and at the moment I find it hard to even think of what life will be like. I have nothing to start over with, no home, no furniture, no dreams on my horizon. As bad as I feel today I feel so bad for anyone else going through times like mine. But I did smile Ellen when you danced, Thank you. I Love your show. You and your guest brought inspiration to my day today. Though when she cried I cried and I was not going to cry today !
p.s. May I ask 'Do you & Portia have a dance pole in your home'???
Much Love Ellen,
Susie aka One of your biggest fans

Maureen

I am crying for you Bethenny as I listen to your pain. I know the feeling and it hurts me to see this. People go through divorce every day but when it is you, it is one of the hardest things to go through. It is so hard to be composed when your whole world will never be the same again. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie Gober

Ellen, I admire bethenny for being a woman of integrity and great strength. I feel for her and what she is going through now and se needs to remember is not the end of her world.

Holly

When Bethany said "It's excruciating pain....I don't see how people do this." I can relate 100%, to everything - the shame; feeling like a failure; the pain; losing friends; judgmental friends and family. My own father disowned me as a result of my impending divorce. I wanted the fairytale too, but after 7 years, it dissolved. I find that divorcees are quite inspiring...in seeing how they overcome. You don't realize how inspiring you are, Bethany, just by being open and honest about your feelings and not trying to maintain a facade. By doing so, you're healing will be so much healthier. I've learned a lot about life and about myself throughout this painful process. Two things I'd like to share with you:

1) When something bad/unfortunate happens, you have three choices: you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or can let it strengthen you!

2) You never know how STRONG you are until being STRONG is the only choice you have!

It WILL get better...you WILL survive, simply because you are a survivor!

Take care,
H

Kathy

Go ahead and cry,cry cry and cry some more if that is what you want to do. I too am going through a divorce and your flow of emotions is so familiar! Each day is a journey and you don't have to figure it out today. Let go and let God take care of you....He really does!!!

Nancy Arnold

It is amazing to me how many women want to attack Bethenny. Frankly they have no idea, and as for her asking for child support..give it a rest. He fathered little Brynn. He has to pay his share irregardless of how successful she is and as a man I can't see that he should object. We as women should stop attacking other women and support each other. Divorce is extremely hard. Best of Luck Bethenny. I think you are great...

Gina Piscitelli

As a mother of two going through a divorce, I feel for Bethenny. I have watched Bethenny from the beginning on the NY housewives show and have watched her grow into a successful business woman and mother. Bethenny continues to inspire me and I am proud of her for appearing on the show. I understand what Bethenny is going through. As I watched the show today, I cried with her. You are not alone and never will be. This will make you stronger and find the love you truly deserve. Good luck. <3

Kristen

Bethenny,

Congratulations on being so brave to talk about your private life on the show today. You are not a failure. You are an inspiration. Everyday is a new beginning. Hang in there.

Barb

I do not believe your tears. You did get what you wanted, a career and a child. I do not believe you ever wanted the husband, the inlaws etc.
I hope you let JASON and his parents in Bryn's life.

1 Reply
Christi williams

Bethany, I am so glad you showed up today. I too have gone thru a divorce. You are sooo strong, keep your chin up . You are inspiring and beautiful .
Christi

Alyson Flowers

My heart goes out to you Bethenny I hope that everything turns out for the best for you and Bryn and Jason that you can stay friends. I first saw you on the Apprentice and have been following you every since, I feel that I know you but I don't continue to be you. You are a beautiful person love yourself and your daughter to the max she is your strength. Stay strong your fan Alyson Flowers.

Arva

I am so glad that you invited us into your life and how authentic you are. You shared the ups and the downs. As a fellow business woman I understand the difficulty of having a family and a business. I can not imagine the magnitude of fame with that.
May God Bless!