An emotional Bethenny Frankel dropped by Ellen to candidly discuss the recent news about her divorce.

Comments

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older
D. JUSTIN

There's always three sides to every story. .His side, Her side, and The Truth. Bethenny this was "your" marriage. Yet, on national television you were constantly putting your husband down for all to see. Let's be real. On national television, you exposed what Jason wasn't doing to you or for you. I am from New York, The Daily News reported on 12/24/2012 how you would say things about "cobwebs on...", you allowed your mother to say "Jason is a great father none better. But she knew this marriage would not last because Jason is "weak". He is not strong enough to be married to Bethenny." What was she doing in your marriage and making national statements? He was berated as a man, and as a husband. No person man or woman wants a public "dress down' for something that's private as the vow made to one another as husband and wife. You made your life an open book chasing the two shows and airing your husband like a flag in the wind. Therefore, the marriage is over, but Jason by your own words (and your Mother) is a wonderful father. Let him continue to be. Both of you forgive each other, and move on with your lives. He to find the woman that will really share his life with hers. And you Bethenny, to find a man whom your Mother won't find as "weak", and knows how to "dust off the cobwebs" when needed in order not to be mentioned on national television in the future. Bethenny "really" watch Ellen and other talkshow hosts and learn. We love watching them on television. Yes, they express their love for their mates. However, we are not inivited into their bedrooms. Their vows are theirs as ours are ours. You can talk too much, and talk yourself out of a good thing. Then "you don't miss the water until the well runs dry." Good Luck, keep pushing forward, learn from any and all mistakes made...his and yours. For it takes two. You both have the lasting gift from GOD, her name is BRYNN.

Sandra

Thank you Ellen for having Bethenny on and thank you Bethenny for not cancelling! Divorce does not discriminate... I too have experienced divorce with children and I was watching the show with a friend and agreed it is excruciating pain to go through and I don't wish it on anyone...she said "ya, but it must be a lot easier to have all her money and go through it"...I told her pain is pain, and love is love!
Also, I too thought I was a failure after getting divorced! Everyone said, "oh, you're beautiful inside and out, you will have no problem finding someone else..." after 3 years that has gotten very old...LOL! I turned 46 today and spent the day with very close friends and my beautiful 82 year old Mother with Alzheimer's(who still reminds me every year on my birthday that when I was born they had to go to the children's ward to get me a shirt because I was soo big-10 lbs.) Hell ya, I would have loved to have spent it with a hot partner, but I am still healing myself and continue to heal every day...and what a fantastic partner I will be when the Universe knows I am ready! You go Bethenny! I have always admired your strength and candidness!!! And Ellen, I tape your show every day! ;) Thanks for the laughs and cries you two!

Lisa

I really feel for Bethany, to have to go through this so publicly. I was at the show and it brought tears to my eyes. But she was so inspiring and strong even though she was struggling.

Annie

In our society today, people seem to think that being famous means you don't "feel" and that is so unfair. I feel so badly for you and I could see the pain on your face today when I watched you on Ellen's show. I have been through divorce myself, so I do know what what feels like. Please stay strong and keep your faith. The dark days will pass and life WILL get better. Sometimes better than you ever thought possible! Sending prayers your way........

Samantha

I feel for Bethenny. My husband and I were married for 26 years. His job was in a different state and I had no clue he was going to leave me. He never let on. He continued to send me "I love you" text and emails until the day he told me. He couldn't even tell me to my face.He abandoned our kids/grandkids and me. We have two grown children and a young child. He has almost no contact with any of them. Midlife, younger woman etc. changed him into a stranger.
I too feel like a failure. I thought I had the fairytale. It's been less than six months and even though things are extremely difficult, I know I will survive this and you will too.

Trish

Ellen I wanted to thank Bethanny Frankel for sharing her recent divorce. I too am going through a divorce after spending most of my life with this man,24 years with 17 years of marriage to be exact. I feel better that someone understands what I am going through. After struggling with being diagnosed with breast cancer and trying to move forward in remission from it, I lost my job this summer from pharmacy closers. I went to school, have a school loan and everything. I have been walking in the 60 mile Susan G. Komen for 5 years now and was talking about it for him to say when the heck are we going to stop talking about this, it is over you dont have it so move on. I knew then that we would have a hard time moving forward if he didnt accept this new part of my life. I spoke with him about the possibility of divorce and a month later I was served with papers. Right now I have no job, going through a divorce, being told from the courts that I have to live with him till divorce is final, medical bills, selling a home and being told by him that since I dont contribute $$ he will only give me half of $$ for bills and I will have to come up with the rest. I have found a couple of homes but with having no job I cant buy one until my home sells so I can use that money and with no job I cant get a loan. We have a 14yr old girl and a 12 yr old boy. My daughter is very angry and my son just wants me to be happy. It is going to get worse before better but I just have to keep the faith. I was told that no matter what to keep doing my walks for my sanity although raising the money to do the walk is hard this year. Life does take us down those winding roads but one day that will straighten out I hope. Thank you Ellen and Bethanny!!!

georgina pilar

Salut Ellen, j'ai regardée votre show avec plaisir et avec émotions comme à chaque fois d'ailleurs....mais j'avoue que quand Bethenny vous a parlez à cœur ouvert de ce qui se passe dans sa vie....l'émotion était grande, on sent que la douleur est là aussi fraîche qu'une bouteille de rosé....qu'elle est aussi profonde que l'océan....que son cœur et tiraillé...c'est une souffrance qui avec le temps s'estompera, une cicatrice qui marquera à jamais son cœur.....la vie est ainsi faite, on rencontre des gens parfois on fait un bout de chemin ensemble, parfois ils ne sont que de passage, parfois c'est l'amitié, souvent la souffrance, rarement l'amour.....on peut passer sa vie a aimer une personne dans le silence, dans l'ombre sans jamais le lui dire, souvent on est prêt à tout par amour....parfois on fini par devenir étranger l'un pour l'autre....mais je pense que nous avons tous droit au bonheur.....je reste persuadée qu'on peut aimer une personne toute sa vie....et lui dire c'était toi, c'est toi l'évidence de ma vie, il faut ce le dire avant qu'il ne soit trop tard...tu es l'amour de ma vie.....faut simplement y croire un peu pour penser que cela peut être vrai.......vous êtes l'amie que tous on aimerai avoir, vos sourires , votre gentillesse, votre sympathie, vous tout simplement pansez nos blessures est vous mettez du baume dans nos cœur....il nous faudrait bien plus d'une vie pour vous en remercier....du fond du cœur merci vraiment beaucoup...le bonheur cette différence en nous.....bisous

Michelle

LOVE Bethenny! Wish her and sweet Brynn all the peace and happiness in the world!

Audrey Tucker

Being part of a TV show I know how you feel.
I was in NBC 's starting over. People think they know you but they don't. Only you do.

Val

I admire Bethenny's strength !!! Rich or poor, that was heartfelt.

Terry Dixon

Oops, sorry I misspelled Bethenny's name!!!

Terry Dixon

I know how hard it is for Bethany going through this personal situation. My husband left me after 36 years of marriage, fortunately my children are grown. I also felt that I had failed. After lots of tears and support from my wonderful family and friends, I now know myself!

Sometimes these situations happen so that we can take the time to find all the goodness that we have been blessed with.

Wishing Bethany prayers, happiness and the strength to get through this life changing event!!!

Cherie Martinez

I saw the interview with Bethenny today. First of all I would like to say that I have been suffering from a severe case of PMS you know Poor Me Syndrome!! Watching Bethenny do your show with such grace courage humor and humility was very inspiring. And her tips for 2013 made me laugh. I hope for the best for her. Not because of her celebrity status, but the fact that she is a real woman going through an extremely difficult time and chose to share it with the world.

Kimberly Ward

Bethenny, I hope you keep the same amazing strength and wit and courage that has gotten you as far as you have to now get through this hard time. Since I first starting watching Bethenny on RH, I felt very much bonded because we have very similar biting personalities which I of course just find comical, and we also had a difficult relationship (or lack of) with parents, and specifically, the women who gave birth to us. The similarities are very uncanny that she and I share with regard to the awful way in which our mothers treated us, and we both have in essence raised ourselves because of that. I am now going through a difficult time, and have been trying to pick up the pieces and rebuild my life and get myself back for quite some time now, and so when Ellen asked today if Bethenny has inspired me, the answer is very loudly YES! When I look at what she has created for herself and her daughter, I know that it is indeed possible to come out ahead if you believe in yourself and don't stop trying because no one is going to do it for you. I wish you all the best in getting through this hard time, and I truly believe you will be ok in time. I won't stop trying for myself either in part because of the inspiration that Bethenny has given me, so thank you for being you!

lynne

Dear Bethanny...I am so sorry for what you are going thru...you do not owe anybody an explanation...its so hard to go thru this and I wish you strength, joy, and future happiness. You have beautiful daughter that needs you to be the best you can be! Big hug to you!

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older