An emotional Bethenny Frankel dropped by Ellen to candidly discuss the recent news about her divorce.

Comments

(Page 2 of 5) Newer12345Older
Kathleen

Bethenny,

Although you don’t know me, I have been a fan of yours for many years.

In the front of my daily planner I have written “If you decide to do something, you do it and you do it well.” I heard you say this during an interview on TV and it really stuck with me. I now strive to hold myself accountable and live up to this expectation every day.

I can’t imagine the pain you are going through right now and wish you nothing but the best.

Also, I can’t wait for your new talk show to begin!

Audrey Tucker

what a great show to be on

HANNAH

I THINK BETHENNY BROUGHT ALOT OF THIS ON HERSELF. SHE IS LOUD AND OUTSPOKEN BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO RAIN IN THE COMMENTS THAT YOU SAY. LIKE SAYING THAT YOUR HUSBANDS PENIS HAD COBWEBS ON IT ON NATIONAL TV. ELLEN IS A NICE PERSON AND WE LOVE HER BUT SHE WOULD NEVER MAKE SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HER SHOW THAT YOU HAVE. WHEN YOU WERE CRYING,I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I FELT LIKE IT WAS A ACT, TO GET GOOD ATTENTION FOR YOURSELF. ELLEN IS RIGHT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED EXCEPT YOU AND JASON. BUT I PERSONALLY FEEL AS THOUGH YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED WHICH WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER WHO IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HER DADDY. I KNOW FEEL LIKE THAT IS WHY YOU DID NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN WITH HIM. I THINK THAT YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED AND NOW YOU WANT RID OF HIM. HE SEEMS TO BE TAKING THE HIGH ROAD AND NOT MAKING ANY COMMENTS. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU KEEP UP WITH YOUR THERAPY. I FEEL SORRY FOR LITTLE BRYN BECAUSE SHE IS CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE AND I FEEL SORRY FOR JASON BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT WHEN HE MARRIED YOU HE TOOK HIS VOWS TO HEART I AM NOT SURE THAT YOU DID. GOD BLESS ALL THREE OF YOU. I ALSO THINK THAT HE DESERVES JOINT CUSTODY AND THAT HE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE TO THINGS PERTAINING TO BRYN ONLY NOT YOU. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TALK SHOW. BUT I WOULD REALLY TRY AND TAKE SOME HINTS FROM HOW ELLEN DOES HER SHOW AND HOW GREAT SHE IS WITH PEOPLE OR YOUR SHOW WILL NOT LAST LONG. YOU ARE IN THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS IS JASON AND LITTLE BRYN

Donna

We were asked if Bethenny inspires us and why. That's a big YES, mostly because of her amazing courage for talking about her disappointments publicly, even though we could see that her heart is breaking. My theory is that we so often end up resenting the very things that we most admired about people at the beginning of the relationship, and while watching every Bethenny show it became evident to me that her husband just couldn't handle her honesty, humor, and fame -- and the fact that people are attracted to her like moths to a flame. I believe that Bethenny tried her hardest to make it work but it just wasn't possible. However, like Ellen said, NO ONE really knows the intricacies of their marriage except them. My best to Bethenny and I will continue to follow her amazing career.

Keagan

I thank Ellen for pointing out that we do NOT know what goes on, no matter how many stories you hear, how many articles you read, how many sources you get information from, you do NOT know the truth. Do not pretend you do. This happens with everything - people jump to so many conclusions and act like they not only know exactly what is going on, but also they all of a sudden become experts on what needs to be done in any situation.
So thank you Ellen!

Laurel

Mu comment is for Bethany . I love you and you are not a failure. You are one of most inspiring women I know or see on tv. Iam a 59 year old mom of seven( 2 birth&5adoptied) who has enjoyed watching you grow up. You are grown and you are okay. Life is not easy and the bad always makes the good better. Remember where you came from and look at what you have done. You have a beautiful little girl who loves you and who you love. What more could you ask for. My only advise is try to be,friends with Jason for Brens sake. It will make her life so much better to have parents who get along. Want you to know Iam reaching out and giving you a great big hug.love,laurel

Amanda

Bethenny you are a strong and magnificent woman. Everyone breaks at some point, you and Jason are great just not together. It happens! That doesn't mean your a disappointment. You have a great career and a beautiful daughter just hold strong for those things. Bryan will understand when she gets older that you had to do what was best for you and her. You can do this!!!! Everything will be ok. Just remember to take a step back every once and a while and breath. You have millions of fans rooting for you. We love and support you!

Tina Robinson

Absolutely love you Bethenny! I have faith that you will come through this wiser and stronger! It broke my heart to hear it was true because I loved your happily ever after and was smiling and crying during your ceremony as if I was the family member that couldn't make the wedding,lol
You are an inspiration to many and I for one will continue to be in awe of your beauty and strength and awesome sense of humor!
Wishing you all the best and more.....Tina

Jennifer Tracy

Bethenny I am divorcing after 20+ yrs. I know what your going through. It Is very hard, But healing does come in time. Hold on to your true friends, ignore those that try to tear you down. I don,t really know much about you, but I think you are very brave and strong!
Best,
Jenn

Kerry

You are one tough hot mamma!!! I support and love you. This will only make you stronger and wiser. I wish I could take the pain and tears away from you. You never let any of us down!!! Keep your chin up. You will get through this. As far as the idiots that judge... those who have never sinned shall cast the first stone. And no matter who people think they are, they dont live in glass houses. They just like to pretend they do. Keep on going. You got alot of livin to do!!!!

sharon

Wish I knew her when I was going through my divorce! She seems very open and honest.

joe

i just want to give her a hug

donna s

I would like to thank bethenny for having the courage to come on ellen when going through this, I was depressed laying in bed because i am leaving my abusive ex tomorrow and watching this gave me the strength and courage i so very much need right now, she reminded me that i am not alone and i can be strong and still face the world and life..thankyou

Mandy Herrera

I was watching the show and I Bethenny and I also don't belive in Resolution, but this year I did one. My Resolution for me to find a cure for Multipule Sclerosis lol and even if I don't find the cure I will not be upset. I will keep pushing strong 13 years and going <3

Sherry

Aww bless her heart. She is a strong woman and she will get thru this. I loved watching her show. Ellen was right, we dont know what went on behind closed doors, so who is anyone to judge her. Bethenny is not a failure, she is in no way different than any of us that have had marriages to not last.

(Page 2 of 5) Newer12345Older