An emotional Bethenny Frankel dropped by Ellen to candidly discuss the recent news about her divorce.

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
dahami16

my best friend's mother-in-law makes $81 an hour on the internet. She has been without a job for eight months but last month her payment was $12516 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site Detail Here

Sara Brown

I have watcched several episodes where Bethenny has given advice to women and I do not in any way think that her getting divorced is a failure to anyone. I don't know any details of her divorce but I know if two people are not willing to both work through things together then they shouldn't be together and I still admire her courage and outlook. I don't know anyone else who would come to the show tears and all and just be REAL with people. Thanks for sharing this inspiring reality.

Bonsai525

She is right, nobody knows how difficult divorce is until you go through it. It's good for her to talk about it. I wish I had had a good support group when I was going through it. It changes your whole being.

LM2

I can't help and feel that Bethany DESERVES this!!!! She has, is and always was a *****! She had been given a great deck of cards (so to speak) and just tossed them. She believes she is entitled and unfortunately that she is better than most!! Jason is better of!!

dawnsuchy

Bethanny,you are the pillar of strength. My heart hurt a little when I saw you on Ellen. I pray for you and your family. I have looked for a new job in the food service industry because of your energy. I have found a new confidence in myself because of your own bootstraps being pulled up and tightened. I hope that you will draw strength from your fans and friends. I can only speak for myself, but I look forward to your next step FORWARD, but I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who knows that you and Bryn will be OK, and Jason will always be her Daddy. God Bless.

Audrey Tucker

I wish to be on your Show Elllen
I was on NBC starting
A Black Country Female singer

LaDawn Morris

I don't know where to sign up for the waiting list to be in the audience. I so love Ellen and I am from Detroit, MI.. My husband and I will be there from Feb.16 thru Feb. 20. We will be at The Angeleno hotel so please contact us if we can come for a taping.

I am begging to get on your list. Ellen deserves all her fame and she makes me happy on my saddest day. I would be so honored to see her live. Thanks!

LaDawn Morris

Cheryl

My heart sunk when Bethenny was crying stating she felt she let people down due to her divorce. I've watched Bethenny for a lont time on her shows. She capitvated me from the moment I saw her. I have a lot to say, but I'll keep it short. One memory I have is when she graciously invited the ladies to go surfing. The look on Bethenny's face when she had to pay for everyone was devestating to me. She is such a lovely, wonderful, spunky, driven woman and to be treated like that upset me. Then to hear her say she let people down, that girl. I found myself more inspired by her. A comment like that demonstrates her passion for people, the drive she has to want to inspire others, and reveals a human side we all have. I'm not in the public eye. Bethenny, your strength you have, especially that day, is a virtual strength people like me can grab on to and hold it close to our hearts. I can pull from you when I'm in a bad way, and believe me, I've been homeless living in a shelter for a while. I've had a bad year. But someone who displays such an inner strength with a human component pulls me up a little. I'm so proud of you for what you revealed, and the iron-woman way you handled yourself. For what it's worth, you're a Superstar to me and always will be. If i had a DVD and TV, I would be purchasing your DVD's. There's only one other person I can cling to their every word because they fascinate and inspire me. You and Maya Angelou. I'm not a stalker, gay, or crazy. I just haven't had many people in my life who have impacted me so much. If you knew a little bit about you, you'd see how important that statement is. Please don't believe you let anyone down by this. People are going to form their opinions and love to have someone to beat up on. You've taken more than your fair share of hits. If people are offended by what happened, that's something within them, not you. They don't have approval about themselves. For what it's worth, you inspire me, could never let me down, and I look forward to seeing more successes in your life which you know are coming. There's no words in our language to fully describe how positive your life is. You're awesome, people are fortunate to have you in their lives. If I was with you, I would remind them of that fact everyday. You truly are amazing, strong, driven, have a lot of passion, and a huge heart. Keep focusing on that, and you, my dear star, will continue to rise and shine. Bethenny, you're the best. Thank you for wanting to share your experiences with a person like me. You give me strength to carry on through the worst year of my life. Thank you again. I'm proud of ya!!

dvoliphant

I did not like Bethany Frank venting her personal life about her divorce. We all read enough about it in the tabloids. Her crying and sobbing should not have been put on national TV. And Ellen you are not a psychiatrist or Dr. Phil. She should be getting professional help in private. Not for God sake on the Ellen show. We want to see happy things Ellen not some sob story about Bethany Frank's divorse. Well I turned it off. Bethany Frank needs to get a grip and get professional help. I was really offended by what I was watching Ellen since your show is about happy things not some sad story about somebody's divorce especialy on national TV. We have to see and listen to enough boo-hoo things lately. In short--"Who cares about Bethany Frank's divoece"? :(

J

Poor Bethanny? Get Real! It's not what happened - it's what IS happening and who Bethanny IS (a user). We all know her because she won't stop talking about herself. Ellen is making a BIG mistake. Guess she didn't watch her own B.F.'s talk show. She kept interrupting her guests to talk about herself (as if I cared). Gave up on the show after a few episodes (also, why is she soooo loud?)

Sheryl Kurland

It takes two to tango, and sometimes four or six (in-laws of one or both spouses). Having been married 23 years, I can attest that marriages go through unfathomable difficulties and challenges, and in today's society, where divorce is so easily accepted, many couples give up too soon. Did Bethenny and Jason? I'm not one to say, but I think alot of couples saw themselves in this couple, and it certainly doesn't give them hope that they can work through their issues...Several years later of dating around and "new" difficulties that that brings, the two who divorced sometimes look back and say "we could have worked things out if we had tried harder." Beware: All the baggage from the marriage will be forwarded into future relationships. So I hope that instead of blaming each other, all the parties involved do self-examination and learn some lessons.
Sheryl Kurland
"The Relationship Insider"

Jessica baez

Bethanny it broke my heart seeing you cry ugh it takes me back to my divorce...I cried everyday no one knew anything....I became a single mom and decided that I couldn't let this destroy me I didn't know where and what or how I was going to raise my daughter but I did it and I know everything is knew now but you will over come it and the unknown strength will guide you love you and stay stronge!!

Irene Witty

Bethanny is the most real person I have seen on reality TV. She wears her heart on her sleeve. She is an open book. Her fairytale does not end. She is not a failure. She has her beautiful daughter in her life. Bethanny's spirit is what I admire most. I hope she forgives herself for the end of her marriage. One day at a time...

Debbie Hobday

No matter what people write about this very public divorce, I feel that no one knows exactly what this couple is going through. When you close the door to your home, regardless of how much media attention you get, no one lives your personal life.

I hope that Bethenny will find peace and comfort in knowing she is a mom and has many friends out there.

We all go through life, not knowing what lies ahead of us. My thoughts are with Bethenny, Jason and their daughter has they go through this personal time together.

Adrianna

I'm happy Ellen took a minute to emphasize that we truly don't know what happened, who did what, and who didn't do what. I also only think the shows do not portray Jason as a perfect person either, so I'm confused as to why a lot of online commentators feel that this is all her fault.

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older