Are You Excited for This Year's Super Bowl?

Is your team headed to the big game? Are you dying to see Beyoncé's performance? If you can't wait to watch the Super Bowl this year, we want to hear from you! If you're the biggest fan of the Ravens or the 49ers, or you'd love to see Beyoncé's performance, tell us why you're excited for the Super Bowl, right here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Jennifer Palaric

My friend Maritsa Tedesco is not only the biggest 49ers fan I know she is the biggest football fanatic out there!! She lives in Lindenhurst NY. For her honeymoon she traveled to SF and got a private tour of candlestick park. She has a 14 month old son who is decked out in 49ers clothes everyday and Jerseys on game days. I know it would be a dream come true for her to be chosen as biggest fan! Thank you Ellen for inspiring people everyday!

Micaiah Kidney

My father-in-law Jessie Arnett is the biggest fan of the 49ers. I was there the day he got his 49ers tattoo, he customized it himself. Everything in his bedroom is 49ers, I mean seriously his son is named Steven Montana Arnett after Joe Montana and Steve Young. He is seriously the biggest fan of the 49ers. He really needs this. He works so hard for his family and takes good care of them, thank you

Jessica Kidney

Ellen,
My dad Jessie Arnett is the biggest 49er fan ever! He got a personalized tattoo done about 4 years ago. He named my little brother after joe Montana and Steve young! He has always dreamed of seeing them play in real life. He was almost in tears when they got into the last two teams. He truly is the biggest fan, his whole room is 49ers. He has been supporting them through thick and thin. Please pick him! He deserves this and so much more!!

1 Reply
Kim Fraboni Schroeder

My 79 year old father and I are the biggest 49er fans not living in San Francisco. My father was born and raised in California and he brought me up cheering for the 49ers from Illinois. I remember watching "The Catch" with my Dad from our living room in Peoria, Illinois. He is on dialysis 3 days a week and there is no way I can afford to take him to the game. What a dream come true for me to be able to share this special moment with my father and watch the Niners bring home their 6th superbowl trophy!

michelle arnett

Hi Ellen my husband Jessie is the biggest 49ers fan ,we have hats,coats,jerseys,blankets,chairs,signs everything related to the 9ers in our home he get emails and updates on his team he even has turned most the family into fans .When we meet he said that I would never have to worry about another woman but the 9ers I may have to worry about competing with,and also after three children I finally gave in and let him name our youngest son after the 49ers so we have Steven Montana Arnett ,his namesake are Steve young and joe Montana ,Ellen he also has them tattooed on his arm,you will never find a bigger fan ,we don't have the money to send him to the super bowl and he grew up with just his mama ,his dad passed when he was young and he looked up to joe Montana this is why I think he has this connection
with the 9ers .I have become disabled and he works and takes care of me and it would be my one wish to send him to this game to show him how much we . love and appreciate him.thank you michelle arnett the wife of the 9ers #1 fan.michellArnett98@Yahoo.com

michelle arnett .....michellearnett98@yahoo.com

Dee Forrest

My husband Tim is the biggest 49ers fan!! He has been since he was a little guy, thru the bad times and all. He isnt a big sports fan but he watchs the 49ers every time. He couldnt contain himself sunday when they won the game. Jumping up and down saying "yea thats what I am talking about it FINALLY!!!". I would love for him to be able to see them play. He does so much for his family. Tim is a farmer and at times works over a 100 hrs a week just to make ends meet for our family of 5. I wish I could get him there but fingers crossed maybe ELLEN can :) Thanks Ellen from the wife of the biggest 49ers fan ever!

Abigail Andrade

I've watched Ellen send football fanatics year-in and year-out to the Superbowl.I have waited for my turn! I have waited for my Niners to go to the Super Bowl since I was 6 years old!!! My sister and I drove to Santa Clara at 11pm just to cheer on our boys as they arrived from their victory game in Atlanta.I have waited for the opportunity to ask Ellen to make my dream come true! I've seen how many people she's made happy by granting them the things they desire most; THIS right here is the ONE thing I have been WAITING for!
My only concern-- showing Ellen my dancemoves- or lack thereof! But I'd dance like a monkey all over that stage if you made my DREAM COME TRUE! love you Ellen, I think it's AWESOME that you do this for your fans.The second my Niners clinched their 6th Superbowl Berth; I knew I could reach out to you to get me there!!!!!<3

Shannon Green

Hi Ellen! I am the MOST excited Baltimore Ravens fan, I guarantee you!! My entire family LOVES the Ravens, but none more so than my dad! I remember how much fun I had watching your mom at the Super Bowl and I would love to be able to watch my dad experience this as well. If you could help make this possible, that would be fantastic! My family drives to every Ravens homegame in Baltimore and we live 3 hours away. We travel this 6 hour round trip each week because we love it and also we do it in memory of my brother who passed away and was a Ravens fanatic! Please help me get my dad to this special SuperBowl! I'm sure he would love to see the Harbaugh brothers, Ray Lewis, and ofcourse Beyonce! Thanks, Ellen! We love you. Thanks for making us smile everyday. Gooo Ravens!!

Natalie

Hey Ellen! My husband and i are such 49er faithfuls that we are already set to go to the big game! I'm taking my husband for his early 40th bday. When he had just turned 30 he was diagnosed with a rare very aggressive cancer that he was NOT expected to beat. BUT here we are 10 years later and living life to he fullest, flying by the seat of our pants and never having regrets. You have had a big part in our journey. You are so uplifting and positive. THANK YOU! Now....I know you we're there when your saints were in it, but I have a teeny weeny feeling you'll be there 2/3 since its in your hometown. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you and all things Ellen and thought that just maybe you could come say "whats up" or do a little dance down our aisle or something. That would totally complete our trip! It would mean the world to us. U are on our bucket list so don't worry...if u can't make it up to section 649 row 10, seats 10-11 (wink-wink) we shall make it to your show soon enough! (Hopefully) I know you are a busy lady. Go niners!!!

Dorty wolf

I thought u said on your show today jan 22 why we r sorry r team didn't mk it to Super Bowl which would be a better ..??? Cause more teams don't mk it. Anyway my colts need a big shout'!!!!!! Look where they came from without Peyton and look what they did this yr yahoo!!!!!!!!!L!!

Sheila Maddox

If by any chance you are giving away tickets to the SuperBowl,please, please OMG..consider my daughter Tina Maddox, a true loyal fan of the Baltimore Ravens,who is a hard working principal of an alternative High School,Homewood in Howard Co,Md. A demanding position in which she excels with determination and love for all those who need a 2nd chance. She would absolutely be estatic to be the recipient of an act of your daily generosity. Love the show and her sister says you can't dance...so make her also eat her words..lol,lol.Hopeing!!!

Laura Perez

Who wouldn’t be excited about this year’s Super Bowl!?!?! My 49ers are finally going back after 18 years!!! The tears, the thousands of miles on my car, the pain of enduring so many seasons without making it to the playoffs, this right here, this moment, is making up for it all. It's my life long desire to witness my boys in Red and Gold, and be with them until the end. I took a 24 hour road trip to and from San Francisco last year for the NFC, only to come straight to work with no sleep and a heavy heart after they were only 60 minutes away from this great milestone. But we persevered, we fought back all the criticism with a humble heart and kept our heads up high. After 1320 minutes of pre-season, regular season, and post season games, my San Francisco 49ers are going to NEW ORLEANS!!! I will do ANYTHING, and by anything, I mean there are no boundaries! I'll tattoo your name and face on my, and risk the chances of being disowned by my own parents. I'll even name my first child after you, heck, I'll name all of them after you! So please help me get to the Super Bowl, and knock three things off my bucket list (meeting you, going to New Orleans, and seeing my team bring the Lombardi trophy back to California!)There isn't a bigger dream at this moment that I wish to have granted. I don't know when I'll see my team make it again this far, but I need to be there, with my glitter red and gold nail polish to root for my boys! Help this Niners Faithfulista since '84 go to the big game!!

Lauren Gregory

HUGE Ravens fan here! Can't wait for the Super Bowl-- crossing my fingers I can see them in person and enjoy Ray Lewis' last WIN!! #RavensNation

Lynn

Die hard NINER FAITHFUL right here! I am loving that boys are back on top where they belong. Much respect to your Saints Ellen but my 49ers fought hard to play on the big stage. I would LOVE to see them in NOLA! Pick! Pick me!

sherrill Flores

Hi Ellen,

I am the biggest 49er fan around :) Ask me anything about my boys and I will be able to tell you. I have been a 49er fan since my Dad introduced them to me in 6th grade. I have their logo on my signature at work for all season, every season. All of the vendors that I work with and people in my office know how big of a fan I am and I go through all of the crap when they have bad games and all of the praise when they are HOT like this season! I know that you are a Saints fan and you got to see them on a HOT streak so you know how HUGE it is!!! The only way that I will ever be able to see my guys in the Super bowl at the actual SuperBowl would be with your help so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me to get there and cheer on my boys in person!!! I know all of the old timers dances (Merton Hanks chicken neck dance, Ken Norton Jr. punching the goal posts, when T.O ran out to the star and raised both hands at the Dallas field then was tackled by Emmit Smith.....Ask me and I will know it). I LOVE my NINERS!!!! I love you too Ellen and appreciate that you do this for your fans.

Sherrill (49er) Flores