What's Your Hidden Talent?

Are you flexible enough to squeeze your entire body into a small suitcase? Is a flaming stick of fire your preferred choice for a midnight snack? If you've got an unusual skill or talent, we'd love to see it!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jojo Lee

Hi Ellen, My dog has a hidden talent! He rides on my back while I cycle.

Would you like to watch his video? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjoRNHGoDOM&feature=youtu.be

I hope you and your team get a grin out of watching this. The Ellen Show makes me happy. I use your Youtube clips to change my mood all of the time. Thanks for everything!

Love from The Sunshine Coast, Australia!
Jojo Lee

Alicia

Hey Ellen,
I heard about your contest just a little late. I recently moved back from Germany to finish my degree while my husband is in afghanistan. Here is my video.

I hope you like it.

Nancy Mendez

Hi Ellen,

Just wanted to share this girl's talent... At the end of the video there is a surprise... I think it's her little brother playing a prank on her...LOL. Here it is, click on the link or copy and paste it in your address bar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82gg2WyYob8&list=FL0uGtcEASAJbzEMjvVaoLhQ

kathrynkjburnett

I tried to upload my hidden talent for writing hip hop grooves...but, apparently i was being hacked so if you like the youtube video here...i will be able to write a comparable song in 15 minutes on the show...including the beat and entire groove based upon my formula...It took me many years to develop this talent which now comes naturally, and it my work has been sampled by many well-known artists. Call me 818-731-7531http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJXmjsVNQkU

Joyce Chleboun

I am trying to upload a video for the Here's my talent. I made my first utube video - changed my story and would like enter but even with web address I never get confirmation that it sends. I tried last night with only a picture and it said thanks for entering but with the video it will not send? I need some help and advice what should I do? Thank you for your help.
My utube video is http://youtu.be/garFJvBAXRE and here is my updated story. My talent is making Magic watching the Ellen Show. Ellen and the show give us the viewer's magic everyday. The beauty of magic and Ellen reach out to grasp all who are witness for it teases the imagination in a compelling yet delightful fashion. An art combining grace, movement, emotion, skill, and confidence precisely interwoven. I was downsized from my job and then in an accident where our stopped vehicle was hit by a semi going full speed. As I was healing I watched the Ellen show everyday. Ellen shows us we all have magic inside of us and that all of us should not only watch the magic but live it everyday. Ellen taught me Magic is believing in yourself and if you do that you can make anything happen. That is what I tried to show with my video making the flowers, smiles and money appear. I hurt and would get depressed but stirring Ellen in made my day clearer and brighter. Watching Ellen was magic for me; not just what we see as an audience, but what we experience and better yet what we feel. That is what my video shows magic at its best. Thank you for watching my talent and for your great show.

Pat Feucht

My husband has an unusual talent but we don't know how to send it to you. He can roll both his eyes around in his eye sockets. We are not very computer savy but are trying to get some of the Grandchildren to help us. Where and how do we send it to you. We both love your show.

Pat and Rick

1 Reply
Yvonne Kostelecky

Hi Ellen,
My talent is I can curl my tongue and I can also turn my tongue over either left to right or right to left. I can also whistle with my fingers. If you need a video let me know where or how to send it.
Thanks Ellen for making me laugh & smile everyday!!!
Yvonne

Joyce Chleboun

I would like to send a video of my talent. Ellen announced a contest on her show-- how long do we have to upload the video?

Joyce

Becky Teague

Take a look at my client Megan King. She is extremely talented and she won the WNFR contest to sing the National Anthem.

Thanks,
Becky Teague
BeLa Rouge Agency
417-559-6275

Sande Weinhold

See Logan Mc Culloch and his group singing "Accidently in love " by Counting Crows.On
You Tube.
Boys are College bound Seniors, honor students and Athletes active in their community,Christians and spectacular young Men.
Please consider them for new talent.

Thanks for your consideration.
Sande

marylee magoon

Please go to u tube and see little Rhema Marvame sing the National Anthem. When great singer say it to hard and to long watch this little girl belt it out. She dedicates her singing to her mom who died of cancer at the age of 36. Watch her hands and just the great feeling she puts into it. This is the way it's supposed to be sang.

SAM

My three year old niece has a very unusual talent for a child... She loves to do chores! I shot a short video of her in action at: http://youtu.be/UgKwey2pjYY

Remain blessed always!

Morgan McCarthy

Hey Ellen, well its not exactly a hidden talent, but everyone I know says that my National Anthem is something special. Its on my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_MKlLZF_a8 << so heres the link to the video. It has always been my dream to sing live on Ellen and since the National Anthem is my best chance of getting on the show, I thought that I would give it a chance (: Thanks!

Deborah Manning

Hi Ellen I'am a very very Big Fan of yours and would like to meet you in person someday!Well to tell you a little bit about myself here I go!I work at a place where we work with people who are mentally ill and have occuring disabilities and we also deal with the homeless and some people who are disabled!I'am Deborah Manning The Assistant Dirrector and My boss is Justen Martin the Director of the Our Place Community Center!We are located at 918 Ludington St.-Escanaba MI. 49829-Work phone# 906-233-7117-Its a place where peoplecan come in and mingle with other people and we try to make it feel like a second place in a homey safe environment!We are also rated as the number one Drop In Center in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan in Delta County!We have a total of about 65 consumers that use the facility!I have been at this job for approximately 9 mo.s now and love IT.We are also a Nonprofit Orgnization!I'd like you to put us on your Mapsite To Be recognized for what we do!My personal Cell# 906-450-7141 & home address is as follows:Deborah Manning-Harbor Tower-510 1st Ave Sth Apt. 509-Escanaba MI. 49829.If you can't catch me at work try my cell#:Thanx ans have a great year!

Katrina Romero

Hello,
I'm a dancer, not professional (yet) but hoping one day to persue as a career! I actually recently moved to California to start auditioning for professional companies, I'm from Santa Fe, New Mexico I can't persue dance as a career there so I left. Most dancers start technique training at a young age, I started when I was 18, ( I'm 24 now) I dance a variety of style like hip-hop, jazz, modern, ballet both classical and contemporary, a little bit of tap, belly, and ballroom styles. I also choreograph, but haven't really been given the opportunity to perform my own pieces, except for once this last fall I performed a duet piece I choreographed for a benefit concert October 2012. Most my pieces are more of away to express myself. Thank you for reading!
Sincerely