Ellen received some very interesting presents from viewers, and wanted to share them with you. Who wouldn't enjoy a duct tape likeness of your head as a purse?

Comments

matuka15

my roomate's ex-wife makes $70 hourly on the computer. She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her income was $13333 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here Detail Here

keke

Hi Ellen I really want to meet you omg I wish u could look at this love you :)

Julie Clark

Hi Ellen Thrilled to here you are coming down under we live in a beautiful place and I am sure you and all of your guests will just love it here and enjoy our clean air and great beaches and sites. I hope we get the chance to attend won of your shows. You will enjoy our parks, and conservation and our wonderful animals Glad you married Portia you might never have got to visit us. Cheers Julie C

Julie Clark

Hi Ellen, Thank you for showing my cat that i sent you all the way from Melbourne Australia. I nearly fell off the couch when I saw it appear on your show and you recieved it in one piece. Once again thank you so much and I made it with love. Take care Julie Clark

Kelly Stanley

The purse you received was lovely and awesome that it was made entirley of duct tape....however never before have I noticed the resemblence of Owen Wilson and you.....just saying....lol

lisa o.

I laughed my Irish-Puerto Rican *#% off when you mentioned Portia- covered in cats & shellaced... TOO FUUNY ellen. It was the BEST part of my day! THANK YOU-