The host of Bravo's "Top Chef" cooked up a delicious lentil salad with Ellen. Check it out, and get the recipes for yourself here!

Comments

Susan Barbieri

Do we realize that on Ellen's vegan healthy eating meals, that before the video starts is a gross meat laden commercial for Carnival Cruises????

Samira

the recipe is so great. thank u

Feline Kondula Butcher

This is a great recipe. The idea of using lentils in a salad to detox is a clever way to get all the necessary protein and minerals without ingested fat and other nasty substances. Besides that, a lot of people feel they have to starve themselves in order to detox. That is simply not the case and can be very damaging to the body. I think it is necessary for all of us to detox once in a while to let the body excrete its toxins. The feeling afterwards is wonderful, but you have to know how to detox healthily. To find out how to detox appropriately, have a read through the link - http://bit.ly/14RDx9m

Sheila F

Could you make your recipes printer-friendly?

Sheri Wands

I have been a vegetarian for 22 yrs. and a Vegan for about 5yrs. I love that you have Vegan Chefs on your show. I bought Roberto Martin's book and love his recipes. I shop for Vegan shoes and handbags when I can find them. I loved the Vegan Coach bags you gave away, but they were as costly as the leather (out of my league). Thanks for coming into my home everyday and making me laugh and sometimes cry. Love and Admire You Sheri Wands P.S. I think your hair is so cute short especially when you go back and show clips when it was longer. Portia's hair is really cute short.

Sonia Alvelo

Love the Recipe and I love your show....You really make my day full of joy....Thank you

Jennifer

I have also watched the video and this recipes is not what was on the video, please post the right recipes, really want to try it.

Bertha Roper

That looks very delicious! Now can you mail me some express with all of the 12 Day prizes. (PLEASE)

Barbara Gabbe-Harris

I can't wait to make this recipe - I just printed out the recipe and was so disappointed that the recipe is not like the one demonstrated on T.V. today - It says nothing about chopping up the veggies and sauteeing in olive oil and the topping has ommitted the black mustard seed in the topping that Padma used. Is there a reason for this? I will make the recipe because it sounds lo yummy but I just watched the video again and I will do what Padma did on T.V. instead of following the written recipe. Darn! Wish I knew how many black mustard seeds to use! No mention at all in the recipe.

Karen Wood

Thank you for featuring Padma Lakshmi on the show. Can't wait to read all of her recipes. This is the kind of cooking and eating that I really like and it looked delicious.

georgina pilar

hi Ellen.....i love cooking, cooking....and when i look in your cooking show i realize how cooking can be interested and funny at the same time....j'learn a lot with your show...thank you very much for bringing me so much joy....you are adorable...i love you kisses

salut Ellen...j'adore la cuisine, faire la cuisine..et quand je vous regarde faire la cuisine dans votre émission je réalise à quel point faire la cuisine peut-être intéressent et drôle en même temps....j'apprend beaucoup avec votre émission..merci beaucoup à vous de m'apporter tant de joie...vous êtes adorable...je vous adore bisous