Everybody loves a soak in a hot tub, but every dog? Check out the hilarious video Kaley Cuoco brought for Ellen!

Comments

Jack L Walker

The dog didn't get out of the hot tub and get in the pool to cool off, the dog had to pee and did not want to mess up the hot tub where she shizs. :)

Cindy Matthews

Love the video of Kaley's dog in the hot tub. Just an FYI, that book Compawssion is sold out and no info on any other print run. Checked the photographer's website, Amazon and even Ebay.
Love your show.
Cindy

Tammy  Atteberry

ELLEN, I loved your show today,everything from the audience comments, the CMA mini interview's, the wedding of the century,Pamela Anderson (with the apology),Oh the science guy the TPing was wonderful and most of all the WANTED I first saw them and l fell in love with them when they performed on "The talk". This show was a Winner. Oh, and even Rascal Flatts. I really wish I could have been there. Love and best wishes from your Best friend forever, Tammy McCoy Atteberry

Feline Kondula Butcher

I just adore her dogs. They are so full of personality and love just like my own:http://bit.ly/1agqzFk

bujaki16

Mackenzie. if you think Steve`s bl0g is nice, on wednesday I got a great Smart ForTwo after I been earnin $6212 this last five weeks an would you believe ten thousand this past-month. without a question it is the nicest job I have ever had. I started this 4 months ago and almost immediately made over $81.. per-hour. I follow the details on this straightforward website, Detail Here

Leslie

I love it, Kaley's blue and white pit looks like my Blu : )

Cheri

YES!!! Ellen's wonderful interview results in Kaley exposing her Pitties!!! Great job ladies for allowing pits to be seen in a positive light!!!

Andrea Raymaker

Love Pit Bulls! I have a friend who wants to meet Ellen - Wallace and his father, Andrew "Roo" Yori. Here's part of Wallace's story: http://www.postbulletin.com/life/lifestyles/amazing-walla...

Bertha Roper

Hey Ellen,
Hope you feel better! Animals are like us. They need to relax and enjoy themselves. "Love the photo"

Svetlana

Thank you Kaley and Ellen for standing up for our breed.

samantha  lindley

I enjoyed watching you and Kaley Cuoco ..I also have 9 dogs and 2 cats all rescues...then thats not including 8 boxer mix puppies and their mom!!!! The mom is in poor shape but im doing the best I can with her I am glad to report I found homes for all 8 puppies,,including the 2 I took,lol whats two more!!!

eliz

I always liked Kaley Cuoco, and now I know why. She's beautiful, healthy, and speaks up for the best breed of dogs on earth. I have a pit bull, Warrick, that I found in the parking lot of a bar when he was about 10 weeks. He proceeded to save my life. I honestly don't think I will ever own another breed.

Misty Montgomery

Thank you for doing that little segment with Kaley about her dogs. I am the proud owner of two rescue pits and they are the best ever. I have had dogs all my life but none that are as loving and funny as these two clowns. I just wish more people were able to experience their true nature and not give them the bad reputation that they do. Again, thank you.

Ronna

Caryl, I saw this book a few days ago at the photographers website. http://www.compawssion.com/ 2 editions, both a pretty expensive.

caryl kerns

I checked Amazon and Barnes and Noble for Frank Bruynbroek's book, Compawssion, and apparently it is unavailable at this time. I am a recently retired teacher who spends a great deal of my time working with Cincinnati Labrador Retriever rescue and would love to find a copy. Any guidance would be most appreciated.

thank you.