During a particularly strenuous viewing of "The Biggest Loser," Ellen hurt her neck. Don't try this at home.

Comments

bujaki16

what Travis explained I'm impressed that a person can make $4700 in one month on the computer. have you seen this web link Detail Here

Julie Decker

Ellen: My daughter and I came to LA just to see your show and found out you had been sick and no shows were being taped for three days. I hope this note finds you well.....at lease well enough to travel to Australia.

The time we spent in LA (her coming from Arizona and myself from Florida) was well spent taking a tour of Warner Bros studio. This was my daughters spring break from teaching. We did get to go on your set, which was awesome. The only thing missing was you.

I love your show.....you make me laugh and be happy.

Julie Decker
jdecker11@new.rr.com
N1585 Zimmerman Lane
Menominee, MI 49858
715-330-9221

P.S. I guess the bucket list item of coming to see your show will have to wait for another time.

e

(preferably her brother and crew . NO MONEYINVOLVED, TaKE THE OFER COME GET SOME If I should depart from this existence sooner than later I would like to be remembered as having inspired others to go beyond themselves to make all lives better. Thank you for reading
27 year teacher vet,eblunt

Lilly

I've actually done the same to my neck but I tore a tendon playing Black Ops. The violence in the game just jumps at you I should have been more careful turning away like that.

Racquel Morris

Ellen

You will never read this but I would love to meet you and be on your show I watch you every single day love your show I missed a few episode because I was burgled twice just after getting a flat after being homeless for almost two years someone gave me a telly that someone else had thrown out it does not work all that well but at least I can watch you daily again a gets my Dailey dose of degeneres.

We have a lot in common and we don't have to ashamed of who we love there is no shame in love and love is universal so who is to say love should be restricted it should not

I am just keeping positive and trying to get a job so I can furnish my flat and start over again everything that got stolen from me my furnishers clothing valuables everything I was just left with the clothes I have on my back given my by handouts whatever is taken can be replaced and that is now my aim

Kind regards

AGA1475

Ellen, or are you all right. We worry

Bertha Roper

Ellen,
Please be very careful. We can't have you on medical leave because no one can entertain us like you. Don't worry I wouldn't dare try it because I'm always injuring myself by being clumsy and not paying attention sort of like Holly Berry. I should take my own advice. The bottom line is we NEED YOU!

Donna Guzy

Mother's comment from her lounge chair was... "she's too young to hurt her neck" so hey Happy Birthday early young lady. Had to clue Mom in that anyone could hurt their neck just by turning their head to quickly. Ouch, this too shall heal. We both send you a healing HUG

Donna Guzy

From you biggest 85 year old fan.... her comment from her lounge chair was, gosh she's too young to hurt her neck.

P.S. I'm her daughter and also celebrate a January birthday, so Happy Birthday young lady

Chris Weber

Dear Ellen, So sorry to hear of your injury. As hard as it is do what your Doctor say's. If you havn't gone to the Doctor yet do what Portia say's she always has your back Smiles to you Chris

camille

If I was there, I would give you a hotmail massage. I give great mmassages, get better girlfriend US fans need you

nada cooper

I am so sorry that you hurt your neck.You are an inspiration to all of us.I can't hardly stand for more than a few mins.and yet when I watch you,I feel like dancing and my worries about money and food and when they will be knocking at our door to take our house away.When I watch your show,I feel like maybe there is hope out there for myself and our children.Thank you Ellen.Talking to you telling you my problems makes us feel better.Again ty Ellen,for being there.

MelindaDavis

omg I will keep u in my prayers you are what makes my depressed but get up everyday I know you will at least give me a smile hope you feel better soon neck injuries take forever I'm nursing a back injury